Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riktor skale

Friendly fire reports to PUBG

So I’ve come to the conclusion PUBG isn’t doing anything about this and probably can’t. I sent clear footage of me driving from Pochinki to the shore to pick some guy up and he shoots me while I’m in the car. 

I messaged him letting him know he was reported along with video link. Then some days later (today) he messages me below:

”so where’s my ban, I kill my squad every game 😆😆😆”

F8_C81004_77_A0_496_F_9_B66_B169_F5_BFF9

I am officially done with reports. I’ve sent like 25 in past 2-3 weeks alone when I’ve never sent one in any other game ever. 

There should probably be non-friendly fire servers like there’s TPP/FPP but whatever I don’t care anymore. 

8 hours ago, riktor skale said:

So I’ve come to the conclusion PUBG isn’t doing anything about this and probably can’t. I sent clear footage of me driving from Pochinki to the shore to pick some guy up and he shoots me while I’m in the car. 

I messaged him letting him know he was reported along with video link. Then some days later (today) he messages me below:

”so where’s my ban, I kill my squad every game 😆😆😆”

F8_C81004_77_A0_496_F_9_B66_B169_F5_BFF9

I am officially done with reports. I’ve sent like 25 in past 2-3 weeks alone when I’ve never sent one in any other game ever. 

There should probably be non-friendly fire servers like there’s TPP/FPP but whatever I don’t care anymore. 

Ouch. Even better reason no to use in game match making... @PUBG_RoboDanjal @PUBG_Hawkinz I'm sure you will probably delete the screenshot but come on, this dude is being blatant and boasting about surely you can fast track a ban