riktor skale

Friendly fire reports to PUBG

So I’ve come to the conclusion PUBG isn’t doing anything about this and probably can’t. I sent clear footage of me driving from Pochinki to the shore to pick some guy up and he shoots me while I’m in the car. 

I messaged him letting him know he was reported along with video link. Then some days later (today) he messages me below:

”so where’s my ban, I kill my squad every game 😆😆😆”

F8_C81004_77_A0_496_F_9_B66_B169_F5_BFF9

I am officially done with reports. I’ve sent like 25 in past 2-3 weeks alone when I’ve never sent one in any other game ever. 

There should probably be non-friendly fire servers like there’s TPP/FPP but whatever I don’t care anymore. 

8 hours ago, riktor skale said:

So I’ve come to the conclusion PUBG isn’t doing anything about this and probably can’t. I sent clear footage of me driving from Pochinki to the shore to pick some guy up and he shoots me while I’m in the car. 

I messaged him letting him know he was reported along with video link. Then some days later (today) he messages me below:

”so where’s my ban, I kill my squad every game 😆😆😆”

F8_C81004_77_A0_496_F_9_B66_B169_F5_BFF9

I am officially done with reports. I’ve sent like 25 in past 2-3 weeks alone when I’ve never sent one in any other game ever. 

There should probably be non-friendly fire servers like there’s TPP/FPP but whatever I don’t care anymore. 

Ouch. Even better reason no to use in game match making... @PUBG_RoboDanjal @PUBG_Hawkinz I'm sure you will probably delete the screenshot but come on, this dude is being blatant and boasting about surely you can fast track a ban