Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrSquiddles

Where's our update?

1 minute ago, Koalabaked said:

I have a 2300$ computer but the PC public is toxic . like a few of the people in here

Dude if you are going to be impossible to please then go play fortnite. Good for you. If I had a 2300 computer I’d be dropping my console like it’s hot and pc pubg all day

1 hour ago, AV8er said:

Dude if you are going to be impossible to please then go play fortnite. Good for you. If I had a 2300 computer I’d be dropping my console like it’s hot and pc pubg all day

I have a very powerfull pc as well, something about playing with a controller makes pubg more enjoyable.  I enjoy the game on both platforms, just can't wait till they fix console a little more.

53 minutes ago, GirlsLoveToast said:

I have a very powerfull pc as well, something about playing with a controller makes pubg more enjoyable.  I enjoy the game on both platforms, just can't wait till they fix console a little more.

I enjoy the console as well, that’s all the attitude we need though, can’t wait until it gets fixed. Not complain around on the forums salting up the community. Just enjoy pubg, be patient, and when it gets fixed enjoy it even more

8 hours ago, Mewtwo_soul said:

Opinions. I don't care if it's "more childish/vibrant/etc." I just care when I start a game grab a "M16" /AR my first 20 bullets drop 3 people. Instead of like currently in PubG where at CQC pointblank barrelstuff my M16 acts like I shot a toy pellet at them even when I'm seeing blood all over the place and then they 2 tap me with an AKM or in one instance, a guy was able to survive 5 DP shots with level 1 armour  and then 3 shotted me with a VSS while I had level 3 vest, and level 2 helmet. (Though all shots were to the chest) point blank. Meh.

Sorry, but i find this hard to believe. Did you record it? Cause i'd love to see all that happen myself.

The game's damages are 100% consistent. There's no bias whatsoever, it's all point based. Range, Caliber, Velocity, Durability, Volume, ect..

From what i gather the loot is point based too. Every item has a specific number allocated to it, the higher the number the more rare the piece of loot is. If you walk into a building and see a LVL 3 Helmet and M4 with a bunch of 5.56 ammo on the ground, chances are that the rest of the house would have low tier/basic stuff like Bandages and Pistol attachments, ect.. I'm unsure if the houses themselves are the containment area for the loot points or the whole town/area. I'm pretty sure it'd be the building(s), which are also limited by a system similar to the loot weapon/gear/attachment/med points.

10 hours ago, Donald Gump said:

comparing Fortnite to PUBG is like comparing a Batman cartoon to The Dark Knight.

Yup the cartoons were wayyy better lol

Xbox one x version is that bad that when I do decide to play on Xbox I use my original Xbox one as it plays so much better.

if pc has the same social aspect as Xbox Live and more people had pcs in my circle of friends I wouldn’t be playing the Xbox version at all until it was fixed, but as it is, PUBG has become the only game I want to play so have to deal with it on Xbox as it is for now. 

14 hours ago, MachineGunEli said:

a few more weeks for a update...really really hope it's worth the wait but it'll probably break the game then we'll have to wait for another update to fix the update

Joys of game development and early access.. better get use to it ;) 

7 hours ago, GirlsLoveToast said:

This. I play on pc all the time but Pubg feels better with a controller. It's not as precise but who cares.

1 hour ago, IIAJEARLEYII said:

Joys of game development and early access.. better get use to it ;) 

I've Been used to it since ark. just sucks the best games are the ones never finished :\

The most upsetting aspect to PUBG at the moment is the lack of 60FPS. Glitches and bugs can be fixed but what about enhancements? Xbox Exclusives deserve high quality visuals!

21 minutes ago, DesertCrypt77 said:

The most upsetting aspect to PUBG at the moment is the lack of 60FPS. Glitches and bugs can be fixed but what about enhancements? Xbox Exclusives deserve high quality visuals!

I'll take 30fps with high textures. This game is about fashion. I want to look my best when running through wheat fields.

17 hours ago, gasknr said:

Yeak ok, I am lying haha. Its well known that not all X1X consoles share the same problems so just because you are not having problems does not mean that problems dont exist. What I am finding though is that many players will play this game even though is runs like shit, frame drops and rubber banding and all the BS, for me all those things make it not playable. The frame drops I experience when in CQC are so bad I lose total control of character, aim and ability to fight, so again UNPLAYABLE... 

Videos dont show shit, whether that's the dvr using interlacing to stitch the frames together for a smoother feel or whatever idk but the videos dont seem to ever show problems like they are when playing live. Many will agree. 

Just curious if you've tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling? I'm not on an X (on the S) but it fixed quite a bit of my issues

There isn’t going to be a update till March or maybe even April. No one at PUBG Corp is working on this. And those that are... should not be working on this field anyway. 

Hence... why it’s trash yet so simple.

I’d rather wait on an update that doesnt break shit and thats been tested than have one every weeks that breaks more than it fixes. Hopefully they’ll fix the crashing, that would be well worth the wait

Be carefull

My brother meteorobr has banned with type of post.

I guess this game is dead...they just wait to sell bluehole. 

2 hours ago, Obey5469 said:

There isn’t going to be a update till March or maybe even April. No one at PUBG Corp is working on this. And those that are... should not be working on this field anyway. 

Hence... why it’s trash yet so simple.

Do you have a quote/link stating an exact date?  It's better to take your time to fix something right than to rush it and possibly do more damage so I'm quite content playing the game as it is, enjoying it and patiently waiting for the new patch to come out.  

the truth is dying this game very soon is a lot of console work that they can not care more pc so do not wait a lot believe me understand the marketing is pure scam just to increase your statistics and finances if this Tuesday or week not there an update this game will be requested, whoever cares about a foolish child from a series of undead play for god open your eyes good day

9 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

Do you have a quote/link stating an exact date?  It's better to take your time to fix something right than to rush it and possibly do more damage so I'm quite content playing the game as it is, enjoying it and patiently waiting for the new patch to come out.  

The problem is alot of people are not enjoying it. I shelved it after patch 7 

Just now, Spen1969 said:

The problem is alot of people are not enjoying it. I shelved it after patch 7 

Unfortunately these things will happen.  Not everybody can be patient and stick through the frustrations to help develop the game.  It isn't that bad for me so I count myself as one of the lucky ones, I do crash (but rarely) and my main problem is FPS drop but the game is still very playable and enjoyable for me.  If people want to take a break and come back it's not a bad thing and probably better for them.

Let them take their time.  If it takes a while before they are happy with the  patch, I'm sure it'll make everyone here all the more happy when it arrives. 

Too much "sky is falling" posts on here, you guys need to get out of the basement and breath fresh air for a bit. 

1 hour ago, Andymh5 said:

Unfortunately these things will happen.  Not everybody can be patient and stick through the frustrations to help develop the game.  It isn't that bad for me so I count myself as one of the lucky ones, I do crash (but rarely) and my main problem is FPS drop but the game is still very playable and enjoyable for me.  If people want to take a break and come back it's not a bad thing and probably better for them.

Patients is not my issue. Vomitting from fps sickness is 

23 hours ago, MrSquiddles said:

So it's been weeks since we've recieved an update and the game is more broken than ever with little to no communication from the devs. Apparently the Korean devs went home to their families for Lunar New Year but we've heard nothing since but PC has been receiving all the big updates changing shit while we've been left in the dark. It's clear they don't care about console so why even bother, this game is going to flop next few months.

“Im entitled”

-The Post