Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obey5469

The definition of XB1X unplayability

So, some say it’s unplayable. Some say it’s fine. Is it really running different on the same xbox one x’s?

the answer is no. It comes down to what the player defines as unplayable. Like me anything under 30Fps is defined as unplayable. Many would agree this is the vary lowest a game should ever. EVER run. 

Others can be happy with there 20 - 25 FPS averages. They say it’s fine.

so what is the issue here. There really isn’t one.

the game is a great idea and looks pretty good. It just so happens to also be trash at the same time. 

And what about a solution?

well. There isn’t one. Cause the devs do not have the actual talent to engineer this game properly Leaving Microsoft really the only hope for this game. 

Sure on PC high end hardware can power out a enjoyable experience. Still runs horrible though. Good luck if you own a 144hz monitor. Just pray for 80 FPS.

long story short. PUBG had a good run but the devs aren’t professionals. Hopefully a American studio can make a really good BR game that’s not cartoony and more for the hardcore. I’m sure we will see a few at E3 anyway.

👍

Blue Hole make mobile apps n games not AAA titles. They got lucky with the BR concept that's all. Big studios will make good versions soon enough and this game will be history.....untill it is sold to a AAA studio who will re-build it from the ground up and make it work as it should. 

18 minutes ago, KnightsXB said:

Blue Hole make mobile apps n games not AAA titles. They got lucky with the BR concept that's all. Big studios will make good versions soon enough and this game will be history.....untill it is sold to a AAA studio who will re-build it from the ground up and make it work as it should. 

It's pubg corp that's developing the Xbox version alongside Microsoft and another Spanish development company.  Pubg corp is a subsidiary of bluehole.  Big companies will probably have a go at the whole br game but I keep thinking to myself that they won't have the unique character that pubg has. Personally I don't think that can be replicated.

It's going to be like this for a very long time, but..................people will just continue to play it anyway until someone releases an alternative!

Let's wait what the next patch will bring. It's the longest pause we ever had for one and either they really don't know how to fix anything, or they are working on a substantial patch. If Framerate gets to constant 30fps and we get brightness settings I am more than happy! :D

5 hours ago, Obey5469 said:

Hopefully a American studio can make a really good BR game that’s not cartoony and more for the hardcore. I’m sure we will see a few at E3 anyway.

👍

Why an American studio? 

I agree with the OP. I know for sure the one X version runs the same for everyone. Just not everyone makes the same problem of 20-25 FPS gameplay. 

6 hours ago, PUBcheese said:

It's going to be like this for a very long time, but..................people will just continue to play it anyway until someone releases an alternative!

Let's wait what the next patch will bring. It's the longest pause we ever had for one and either they really don't know how to fix anything, or they are working on a substantial patch. If Framerate gets to constant 30fps and we get brightness settings I am more than happy! :D

Don't hold your breath 

2 hours ago, Adub said:

Don't hold your breath 

I don’t, I stopped playing, waiting for the patch and if framerate doesn’t improve I’ll wait again. At times those drops can really make you feel nauseated.