I will try to get a video but first game of duo I was put down.

My teammate started to revive but has to stop after 2 seconds as someone entered the building.

After 10 seconds my guy stood up like he had been revived even thou my teammate was no longer reviving me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Ohh second time I've seen this bug confirmed!

Teasted it, it's confirmed!

Found a res glitch where you can be revived in a few seconds without a team mate having to kneel down and rub your head for the whole 10 seconds.

Made two clips. I was able to recreate the glitch in two separate games.

I don't want to share the details here or post the videos for reasons that should be obvious.

You might want to take a look tho, devs.

Has happened to me where my team mate started to revive me, stopped, then later i was picked up without him reviving me

We had this happen tonight as well and then won the dinner after our accidental revive lol

Posted (edited)

I've had an issue the last two days playing pubg where people have been revived their friends aftee they walked away and they're nowhere near them. I have video of a guy walking up to his buddy kneeling down to heal him and then he just walking away and about four seconds later he got revived. Has anyone else had this issue or know how they did it?

It's a HUGE advantage!!!

Edited by mikedub1983

Wow! Upload that video so everyone can see it. Just don't call it "Look at this Cheater!!!!!!!!!!" or the like, that can get you banned from the forums for "Calling Out" a user, instead call it "Look at this weird revive that I noticed" or something similar that doesn't blame the player...

It could have been a bug in the replay system, but either way it would be interesting to see.

it's on my Xbox, I posted to pubg community but clearly its a glitch because it's happened 2 times info a week that ive seen. 

Can you not link Xbox videos to the web? I'm pretty sure they are hosted, if uploaded, to your user replays. Try signing in to your Xbox/Microsoft account through your PC and then navigating to your replay/saved videos.

Also if it is about gameplay on the Xbone you would probably prefer to post it to the Xbox section of the forum since PC players do not run into the same issues as Xbox players.

In all honesty I would believe that it was ping/lag that caused the replay to look like that but others Xbox players may know better than I since I am not experience with the Xbox version.

This bug actually saved my team so I was knocked and my friend was reviving me and a guy pushed us with 2 seconds left to revive and my friend stopped reviving me to shoot the guy and he ended up getting knocked down I got up even though 2 seconds were still needed to revive and I put the guy down and revived my partner this is a great bug lol 

3 hours ago, MKPeak said:

Wow! Upload that video so everyone can see it. Just don't call it "Look at this Cheater!!!!!!!!!!" or the like, that can get you banned from the forums for "Calling Out" a user, instead call it "Look at this weird revive that I noticed" or something similar that doesn't blame the player...

It could have been a bug in the replay system, but either way it would be interesting to see.

Played with a random that already knew about it. It's real

Its hot and getting abused by many already. Whenever u knock some1 u can’t engage anymore, they just start reviving and start shooting again.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, KAR98. said:

Played with a random that already knew about it. It's real

Seriously we (me/the forum users) want to see this and not just hear second hand stories. Post the video so all users can see it, just don't call it "LOOK AT THIS CHEATER!!!!!" like so many others do.  We need to have a conversation about it without it being removed within 2 hours.

Just here say you can't prove.

Edit: I'm not asking this for the Developers, I'm asking this for the actual players that have seen this happen and just thought that those players were revived by someone behind them that they couldn't see.

Edited by MKPeak

1 minute ago, MKPeak said:

Seriously we (me/the forum users) want to see this and not just hear second hand stories. Post the video so all users can see it, just don't call it "LOOK AT THIS CHEATER!!!!!" like so many others do.  We need to have a conversation about it without it being removed within 2 hours.

Just here say you can't prove.

Honestly would rather not show people how to do it. You can believe whatever you want.

• Like 1

Just now, KAR98. said:

Honestly would rather not show people how to do it. You can believe whatever you want.

Is it that obvious? If it is then I completely agree. Don't spread the exploit.

Dude, the developer even  acknowledge that it was happening and you’re still not believing it.. lol 

• Like 1

This happened to me yesterday. Late in game and I was downed, teammate came to revive me and I was shot when he was at 6 seconds left so he took cover and then I stood up like I had just been revived even though he didn't try and revive me again. I have attached the video of it.

Just tossing in some additional feedback, having experienced this as well in a few squads I was in today.

A teammate was down and being revived by another for 1-2 seconds, when he had to stop to take out an enemy player. Our downed squad mate was still revived.

Thanks for the acknowledgment.

definitely a known glitch.  I have revived multiple team mates and had to stop to continue a firefight.  They get revived without anyone completing the revival.  I also have been revived after only 2 or 3 seconds of someone trying to revive me.

On 3/3/2018 at 12:05 AM, MKPeak said:

Also if it is about gameplay on the Xbone you would probably prefer to post it to the Xbox section of the forum since PC players do not run into the same issues as Xbox players.

This is the xbox section!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fischypants said:

This is the xbox section!

Now it is...

The thread was moved into the Xbox Bug Reports & Troubleshooting by a mod because it pertained to Xbox. No idea how I would have ended up in the Xbox section otherwise...

• Haha 1