Psyc83

screen safe zone needed

Since recent updates, myself and friends are now finding that the game is too big for the screen. we can only just see the compass at the top of the screen, but there is no way of adjusting the safe zone to be able fit the whole picture in the screen. I have tried everything possible to fit the screen but to no avail. WE NEED A SAFE ZONE option to to let people see the whole screen when playing

• Like 2

I’m having this on my tv also. Can’t see the health bar of the last member in the group, as it’s off the bottom of my screen

Absolutely agree, I've had this issue since the very beginning not just since the last update though. Hoped it would be something they would bring in during one of their updates

Been missing parts of my HUD since Xbox release day (tv can't zoom out, only in), hoping that since it's affecting a lot more people now, we will get a fix sooner.

I have this issue also, but in my case I am lucky in that my samsung TV has a fit screen option I have to toggle just for this game, it is annoying.

Definitely needs the devs to look at it! I’ve got the same issue, can’t see health bar or the “health” bar for the vehicles either. 

Posted (edited)

This is so needed! I can no longer see the bottom squad member's health bar, can't see the vehicles health (only the gas amount), can't see the entire mini map in the bottom corner, and I can't see the drop bar / black line etc.  The television I play on is hooked to the xbox via an hdmi cable and the television is an older model flat screen, so it only has so many adjustments that it can make and none of them are correct for the game.  Couldn't see some of this before the update, but the update has made it even worse with not being able to see squad members health bar now. 

Edited by PixelCrisis

On 3/3/2018 at 6:44 AM, Psyc83 said:

Since recent updates, myself and friends are now finding that the game is too big for the screen. we can only just see the compass at the top of the screen, but there is no way of adjusting the safe zone to be able fit the whole picture in the screen. I have tried everything possible to fit the screen but to no avail. WE NEED A SAFE ZONE option to to let people see the whole screen when playing

This! Plus a Brightness slider please

• Like 1