Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriviaJockey

Uploaded clips - where?

Recommended Posts

[This was originally posted in an Off Topic forum, but since this is an Xbox issue I might have asked it in the wrong place.]

 

I just got Upload Studio on Xbox One X.  I edited a PUBG clip to test it out, and uploaded it.  But now I can't find the uploaded clip -- the support articles say that the clip is uploaded "to Xbox Live", but I went to my Xbox Live home page and cannot find a link to uploaded clips.

 

Where on Xbox Live can I find my clips uploaded with Upload Studio? 

 

Ultimately, I want to be able to view the clip, then copy the URL to post elsewhere.  I am aware of Xboxdvr.com, but the clip I edited and uploaded with Upoad Studio isn't in my clips on Xboxdvr.com.

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow up: According to my Xbox, the clip I made is on Xbox Live (my menu of captures is set to show all on Xbox Live, and the clip is definitely there).  But then I look at my Activity Feed and Captures in my Profile on Xbox Live online, and the clip is NOT there.  The clip I recorded before it is there, but the edited one is not.  Is it supposed to be there, or do the ones from Upload Studio show up in a different place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

possibly it's no longer available for editing because of their dumb rule that once you edit it ,you can't edit it again. but you should be able to find it for viewing right? try the drop down menus and make sure the list of videos you're looking at includes all sources

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it also might be in "editing limbo" like you didn't complete the entire editing process. so it's unavailable until you finish the project 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fUll951 said:

possibly it's no longer available for editing because of their dumb rule that once you edit it ,you can't edit it again. but you should be able to find it for viewing right? try the drop down menus and make sure the list of videos you're looking at includes all sources

 

I can find the clip on the Xbox.  it's finished, and says it's on Xbox Live.

 

I just don't know where to go on Xbox Live to find it (online I mean, not on the Xbox).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

I just don't know where to go on Xbox Live to find it (online I mean, not on the Xbox).

 

And what I mean by this is where on account.xbox.com do I find these clips?  I want to sent the URL to friends so they can view it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easiest way to get hold of them on your PC/Laptop is the Xbox app from the Windows Store. There's a section in there for clips 'on xbox live' - you can download them directly through the app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kizy said:

Easiest way to get hold of them on your PC/Laptop is the Xbox app from the Windows Store. There's a section in there for clips 'on xbox live' - you can download them directly through the app.

 

Alas I have a Mac, which does not have an Xbox app, but iOS does, I will see if I can get it through my iPhone.  Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: It works now, found the clips.  Oddly, my first test clip didn't upload correctly, but my most recent one did.  Problem solved, thanks everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×