Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSnakeDoC

Parachute change?

Is it just me or have you/they changed the rate you drop when parachuting in patch 9? I used to be able to get across at least 3 quarters of the map but can't get a quarter of that distance now....

You can still get far away it’s just a bit harder as you come in a fair bit quicker

iv noticed a change in this too, not sure why they are changing things then not putting it in the patch notes,  was much better the other way they had it imo

3 minutes ago, The Demon said:

iv noticed a change in this too, not sure why they are changing things then not putting it in the patch notes,  was much better the other way they had it imo

I knew they had changed it, notice how I've had no reply from anyone official too, these devs are clearly just pandering to the many imo

my guess is when they tried to "fix" how fast you can get to max decent speed in FPP they have somehow changed this, and the result is now theres no ability to do those nice long jumps im assuming you and i both like to do.  this with the addition of the NON stop slappy feet over top of my boot sound has put some hate in my heart for this game, iv been addicted to it up to this point, now im just starting to feel rage and hate for it, but its the price you pay for buying game preview i guess.

Em 05/03/2018 at 07:01, PUBG_RoboDanjal disse:

I haven't tested this myself yet but from what I am reading it seems that the changes have been made to bring the Xbox version in line with the PC version .

18 horas atrás, xSnakeDoC disse:

I knew they had changed it, notice how I've had no reply from anyone official too, these devs are clearly just pandering to the many imo

Well, @PUBG_RoboDanjal said he thought it to be in line with PC now. 

Don't know if he tested after last topic about this

18 hours ago, xSnakeDoC said:

Well it's because you posted this in General Help instead of General Discussion & Feedback. 

I replied to a thread made on Friday regarding parachutes. 

As this is a duplicate post I am going to lock.  In future please try to post in the correct section.