Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkoDon

Sights not working...

I may have hit an option I didn't mean to but I can't aim down sights. It won't let me see through my scopes, all guns, all scopes, nothing.

Tap the aim button to "aim down sight" or hold it to do a soft version without looking down sight.

Or go to your settings and change it to "B" type then it's just hold to ads or press the left bumper for soft aiming 

Hope that helps

Thanks for the quik reply but yea, I know the buttons. It literally does not work, for days now.

4 minutes ago, rad_rad said:

Have you tried resetting your controls to default?

I'll give it a shot

Didn't think of that

9 minutes ago, rad_rad said:

Have you tried resetting your controls to default?

Didn't work

i only had this happen once where i had held down the dpi button for 3 seconds and it changes mouse function to media mode which only controls volume. Hold down dpi for 5 seconds and see if that helps. 

Assuming it has defaulted to the right mouse click, try alternating holding down the right mouse button vs clicking the right mouse button

This is xbox I'm playing btw. Just found out I can aim down sights by 1tapping left trigger, that has not been the case for months. What changed, why? 99\100 shooters aim down sights when HOLDING the left trigger. This game used to, all a sudden I have to change the way I play?? wtf pubg??

Also all of a sudden I'm connecting with 3sec left till match start when it used to be atleast 35sec. No, It's not my internet, no, It's not my xbox. I've changed nothing. This game has.

3 hours ago, DarkoDon said:

This is xbox I'm playing btw. Just found out I can aim down sights by 1tapping left trigger, that has not been the case for months. What changed, why? 99\100 shooters aim down sights when HOLDING the left trigger. This game used to, all a sudden I have to change the way I play?? wtf pubg??

Sounds like you've changed from control type B to control type A.

Switching back to control type B should resolve this for you.

As a few already mentioned, go to settings and change the control type to “B”.

It was reset to “A” by the update deployed last Friday which fits your description this happened a few days ago.