Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucian2018

Weapon Spawns got Cut in Half?

Hey.

Is it me, or there is no more M416?? :o

I swear I can't find it anywhere anymore, on any map! I only find the M16A4...

Was it removed or cut its spawns by 2 thirds? :|

11 hours ago, Lucian2018 said:

But not as much/same quantity?

well. we never knew the loot tables and rarity to begin with. so there's no way to know . 

and anecdotal accounts of you me or 20 other people are no way to gauge RNG loot. it's random. and that doesn't mean there's a minimum mandatory of any weapon or item on any map.  even a full sqaud can never loot the entire map to know 

18 hours ago, Lucian2018 said:

Hey.

Still there! There haven't been any changes made to loot. Maybe just a run of bad luck for you :(

20 hours ago, Lucian2018 said:

Hey.

I have one every game Ive played for the last 3 weeks. Dont rely on finding everything you need at the start, get aggressive and there is never any shortage of loot

I thought they were gone or in small amounts...

I only see them on YouTube, LoL. The players I kill and what I find in buildings, is the M16A4.

Ok, thank you all!

I wonder if there is a limit to the amount of any given item that will spawn per match? I have noticed that like items seem to spawn in clumps, which isn't very cool in my opinion.

Try hitting the locations that drop military loot. There's some pretty good maps you can save if you do a google image search. I find it regularly and sometimes I'll find two in the same building. Radio towers and warehouses are good places to start. 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

Still there! There haven't been any changes made to loot. Maybe just a run of bad luck for you :(

Thank you @PUBG_Hawkinz for your support in these forums! Love to see your responses and feedback! 

On 3/6/2018 at 8:51 PM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

How are we supposed to know if it’s bad luck or mechanics when you guys are changing the melee damage and not telling us?

On 3/10/2018 at 9:18 PM, Fischypants said:

I wonder if there is a limit to the amount of any given item that will spawn per match? I have noticed that like items seem to spawn in clumps, which isn't very cool in my opinion.

I have seen this as well (since about updated 7 / 8).

A cluster of buildings will generally spawn multiples of the same gun (whatever it may be).

K.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:51 PM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

I FIND THIS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE. Maybe one of the coding corrections screwed up the looting. but my squad looted all of Razok and we were not able to come up with more than one Ar style weapon(akm m4,m16,scar ect) i play with a clan of over 50 people and every one of them has complained of the same issues. that said i get its random but something needs corrected. you cant have m4's spawning 6 in building and none in entire cities and think  that's an acceptable gun spawning strategy. thats a sure fire way to drive players away from this game. (that said i know its a battle royal. but look at other battle royal games none have this issue. it becomes less of a skill game and more of a treasure hunt. also attachments have been extremely hard to find as well. which also wasn't an issue prior to these last updates.  

On 3/15/2018 at 11:00 AM, UncleF3st3r said:

I FIND THIS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE. Maybe one of the coding corrections screwed up the looting. but my squad looted all of Razok and we were not able to come up with more than one Ar style weapon(akm m4,m16,scar ect) i play with a clan of over 50 people and every one of them has complained of the same issues. that said i get its random but something needs corrected. you cant have m4's spawning 6 in building and none in entire cities and think  that's an acceptable gun spawning strategy. thats a sure fire way to drive players away from this game. (that said i know its a battle royal. but look at other battle royal games none have this issue. it becomes less of a skill game and more of a treasure hunt. also attachments have been extremely hard to find as well. which also wasn't an issue prior to these last updates.  

id agree with the attachments for sure, seems like since last hot fix scopes are impossible to find. 

On 3/15/2018 at 7:53 AM, Keano1981 said:

I have seen this as well (since about updated 7 / 8).

A cluster of buildings will generally spawn multiples of the same gun (whatever it may be).

K.

I haven't found an M416 since patch #10 hit.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, UncleF3st3r said:

Rozhok is trash thats why, theres like 10 buildings 😆 Again, stop relying on finding everything in one spot and go get your M4 from someone who has one