Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geordienemisis

Xbox noob general game info req’d

Hi, I’m John from Newcastle in UK. I would like to know basic rules. Ie: blue circle red circle etc. I’ve played a few games highest level was 10 pure luck. I’m having trouble equipping pistol? Is there a post with comprehensive Xbox control/ game guide. I’ve been playing Division for ever and it has become stagnant, just searching for better kit to be killed in. So looking for a new drive. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance 

10 hours ago, geordienemisis said:

Hi, I’m John from Newcastle in UK. I would like to know basic rules. Ie: blue circle red circle etc. I’ve played a few games highest level was 10 pure luck. I’m having trouble equipping pistol? Is there a post with comprehensive Xbox control/ game guide. I’ve been playing Division for ever and it has become stagnant, just searching for better kit to be killed in. So looking for a new drive. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance 

Here is the link for the basic controls

Apart from that certain things have changed or aren't outright mentioned.

To access your pistol you hit up on the d-pad. You can hold your breath while ADS by holding LB. You can cook grenades after pulling them out by clicking LB. After you shoot a bolt action rifle you can continue to look down the sights by holding the firing trigger until you want to reload. You can pan the camera around your body without moving your character by holding RB. There are other little things that I might be missing but hopefully this helps.

Cheers!