superunknowndude

Teamkilling and BlueHole's Response?

I've submitted many a ticket of teamkillers along with video evidence. My most recent submission, I didn't even receive an acknowledgement/automated response from BH that my ticket was received, regardless...

The first ticket I ever submitted, I received a "How did we do" survey-type email response with two options: 1) Good, I'm satisfied, or; 2) Bad, I'm not satisfied.

As I stated in the survey, and I will reiterate here: How can anyone be satisfied if there is absolutely no transparency about what action has been taken.

Subsequent tickets I submitted to BH include a "We do not release the details of actions taken against teamkillers" (or something close to that).

Here's the problem: Why go through the effort of reporting when you can't even be transparent with the action taken. That's not something you should be keeping hush-hush, unless of course the response taken is absolutely nothing. Which, if that was the case, why bother submitting a ticket, and if no one is submitting a ticket, then what's the curb the team killing? See the cycle here?

Answers from BlueHole would be appreciated. @PUBG_Hawkinz @PUBG_RoboDanjal

• Haha 1

Its the same reason xbox dont tell you if you report someone. So you cant be childish and gloat when you find out you got someone banned, its pretty simple really. If you want to stop getting team killed, stop using the in game match making. Use xbox clubs or LFG,  its also pretty simple.

Common complaint round here seems to be team killing yet there are a bunch of different ways to stop this from happening and yet people dont do them, get team killed and come back here to complain over and over and over again. There is never going to be a way to curb this, you cant control what people do. So you get someone banned? They just create a new xbox account (for free as gold is shared between all accs signed into a home xbox) and they carry on.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StillPan G said:

Its the same reason xbox dont tell you if you report someone. So you cant be childish and gloat when you find out you got someone banned, its pretty simple really. If you want to stop getting team killed, stop using the in game match making. Use xbox clubs or LFG,  its also pretty simple.

Common complaint round here seems to be team killing yet there are a bunch of different ways to stop this from happening and yet people dont do them, get team killed and come back here to complain over and over and over again. There is never going to be a way to curb this, you cant control what people do. So you get someone banned? They just create a new xbox account (for free as gold is shared between all accs signed into a home xbox) and they carry on.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Amazing. Everything you said was wrong.

Firstly, Microsoft/Xbox does tell you if you report someone. It's in their TOS and they send you a message when action has been taken, as well.

Secondly, I've only been TK'd using LFG, so there goes your game matching theory.

Lastly, sounds like you're an experienced team killer yourself. You know, if I'm going to make assumptions about the way you play, as well. ;)

Edited by superunknowndude
  • Like 3

I appreciate that you want feedback for your report but due to the amount of reports handled on a daily basis a reply to each report is just not possible. 

In the future we will be introducing an in game reporting system so that you do not have to leave the Xbox to report players who are breaking the Rules of Conduct .

1 hour ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I appreciate that you want feedback for your report but due to the amount of reports handled on a daily basis a reply to each report is just not possible. 

In the future we will be introducing an in game reporting system so that you do not have to leave the Xbox to report players who are breaking the Rules of Conduct .

Not feedback for 'my' report. Just feedback in general. What is being done about team killers that are being reported, as a whole?

What is actions does BlueHole take to curb the actions on xbox? Can that question be addressed, please, @PUBG_RoboDanjal?

3 hours ago, superunknowndude said:

Amazing. Everything you said was wrong.

Firstly, Microsoft/Xbox does tell you if you report someone. It's in their TOS and they send you a message when action has been taken, as well.

Secondly, I've only been TK'd using LFG, so there goes your game matching theory.

Lastly, sounds like you're an experienced team killer yourself. You know, if I'm going to make assumptions about the way you play, as well. ;)

Nope. Never been team killed or seen it happen to anyone in over 17 days game time and a 1000+ matches but dont take my word for it or anything I was trying to help. With the attitude you presented here I'm starting to get an idea of why it probably happened/happens to you a lot. You make your assumptions buddy, I just make observations 

6 hours ago, StillPan G said:

Nope. Never been team killed or seen it happen to anyone in over 17 days game time and a 1000+ matches but dont take my word for it or anything I was trying to help. With the attitude you presented here I'm starting to get an idea of why it probably happened/happens to you a lot. You make your assumptions buddy, I just make observations 

Well if you haven’t encountered this problem, good for you. All your experience is really helpful. Carry on, survivor.

👏

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

has the idea of a forgive/punish system been proposed to the team yet? I'm sure other games use it but the first time I saw it was old school counter strike. if you got tk'd you could choose to forgive or punish your attacker. it was kind of self regulating. and every one knew an insta death was over your head if you tk'ed somene. but if it was an accident forgive and move on. no foul. 

an old but later patched flaw with it was: you could decide not to vote right away if you got tk'd and save your punish vote until the person who killed you got into critical situation. then you could kill them from the grave at anytime. it was kind of fun actually and if you could potentially rob somene of a chicken dinner for tking you that's a strong deterrent. 

Edited by fUll951

3 hours ago, fUll951 said:

has the idea of a forgive/punish system been proposed to the team yet? I'm sure other games use it but the first time I saw it was old school counter strike. if you got tk'd you could choose to forgive or punish your attacker. it was kind of self regulating. and every one knew an insta death was over your head if you tk'ed somene. but if it was an accident forgive and move on. no foul. 

an old but later patched flaw with it was: you could decide not to vote right away if you got tk'd and save your punish vote until the person who killed you got into critical situation. then you could kill them from the grave at anytime. it was kind of fun actually and if you could potentially rob somene of a chicken dinner for tking you that's a strong deterrent. 

Currently the system we have for PC works by report only, and is seemingly effective. 

Player kills you, you file a report. Automated system looks at the amount of reports for the player and takes action. 

Posted (edited)

ok. with the report system on pc , does the option to report come up the moment you are tk'd? or does the victim have to go out of their way to ID  the killer, leave the game to file and report on top of that, make and submit a video as proof ? because even though the guys on pc may find that easy. I assure you the console crowd isn't gonna report tk'ers effectively this way

Edited by fUll951

On 3/8/2018 at 10:44 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Currently the system we have for PC works by report only, and is seemingly effective. 

Player kills you, you file a report. Automated system looks at the amount of reports for the player and takes action. 

It would be useful if we could alert other team members about the 'threat'. Sometimes 2-3 people of the squad work together on killing rest of the squad, but in other cases only one member of the squad tries to kill all others. In the past 2 days I participated in 2 games, where a player killed other members of the squad. I luckily saw on top of the screen who shot them and therefore I knew it was our own team mate killing them and I was waiting for him to come for me (in one case I still died because he was better than me, in the other case I managed to kill the troll). So if i am killed by one of my team mates, I would like to shoot a quick pop-up on screen to the other team members to warn them. Would that be possible?

By the way, let me ask this as well: when somebody kills a team member, is that kill counted into their stats? I couldn't decide whether those idiots kill me for fun or just to improve their stats (or both). From my point of view, such kill should not be counted into their stats, since it is kind of rewarding them and it should not motivate them.

Is teamkilling actually a ToS violation? If so I'm sorry, that's soft.. 

You didn't have to pick randoms. Get some friends it takes less effort then crying and reporting people. 

On 3/7/2018 at 1:07 AM, StillPan G said:

Yes they do, “One or more of your recent complaints has resulted in us taking action” or something to that effect

Sometimes it’s just easier to jump into a random squad so your not playing alone. Maybe none of your friends are online, maybe all the groups you reached out to on Xbox have not responded and your sick of waiting and want to play. That doesn’t mean you should be matched up with morons who are going to kill you for your m4. There’s a bunch of posts on here that offer multiple different solutions to teamkilling other than reporting people. Reporting people won’t bring you back from the dead and give you your m4 back. Reporting players is a giant waste of everyone’s time