Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee7207

Can we have a 50 v 50 ‘war’ option?

I’d really like to see a 50 v 50 ‘war’ option.

on beginning the game you would be allocated a side, say red v blue?

squads could still play, they just would all be given same colour. 

Think this would be a very popular game option

This is a battle royale.... go play battlefield and you can play a 32v32, otherwise deal with what pubg offers. Its a great game and i wouldn't  play a 50v50 if it came out

Agreeeeeeeeee! ^^^^ don’t listen to nameless ninja (sounds like a liberal). Fortnight offered it and I really enjoyed the gameplay and so did everybody I played with. Would be an awesome addition.

Sounds good and I think it would be great fun but the game can't handle 20 players near each other without massive frame rate drops so how will it handle 50v50.

I think this map is too large for a 50 vs. 50. If many players stick together in the team and they meet a small group from the other team, the fight would be quite quick. So it could be exciting if the map was smaller and the team members would not spread through a wide area, but stick together.

I think this could be a good idea, like someone said you remain in your individual squads what would make it work better would be if there was say one non combatant who was a General on each team and that person issued commands to each squad. Or each squad had to detail there plans on the map such as drawing lines on the map to detail flanking manoeuvres. 

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, PubGOAT said:

Agreeeeeeeeee! ^^^^ don’t listen to nameless ninja (sounds like a liberal). Fortnight offered it and I really enjoyed the gameplay and so did everybody I played with. Would be an awesome addition.

I mean i'm all for some additional custom games however 50v50 in fortnite was never that great imo. It always swung too far in one teams direction. The majority of the time it would just seem to end 4V35 or 35v4

Sounds like a good addition! Plus if its a 50v50 war then maybe there should be no circle. Just bases that we have to defend?