TriviaJockey

Zoom with non-zooming sights?

I was watching some games on Twitch and noticed that people using a red dot sight were able to "zoom" in slightly while using the ADS.  How does one do that?

Posted (edited)

holding LB "hold breath" button while ADS, will zoom you in to about a 1.5/2X sight for a few seconds

Edited by srb85
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, srb85 said:

holding LB "hold breath" button while ADS, will zoom you in to about a 1.5/2X sight for a few seconds

Huh...does that work on Type B controller configuration, where LB is third-person aiming?

19 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

Huh...does that work on Type B controller configuration, where LB is third-person aiming?

It would just be what ever button is assigned to "Hold Breath" while ADS.

21 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

yea it should, i use type A, but i think LB is still hold breath. you can get that temporary zoom while using iron sights or red dot/holo, it wont increase zoom on any magnified optics tho, youll just hold you breath for steady aim

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

It does, I use it allot. You have to be standing still though.  Lb is third when you're not looking down sight but when you're ads hold lb and you've got 5 to 10 seconds of breath

• Thanks 1

Yeah its LB either Controller type -

i use an Elite controller and have this set for my rear paddles