Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crook

Shroud says....

Shroud says Pubg will never be worth playing on xbox and is a waste of time and money. He also said if u wanna play a battle royal game on console, u should be playing fortnight, solid 60fps etc, etc.. As much as i like shroud, this comment annoyed me. Can u please make Pubg on xbox the best it can be and not let fortnight take over as the goto game. Come on devs make Pubg on xbox a title everyone will remember as the landmark. 

Just now, burchie said:

As if anything he says you have to take as gospel. 

Not really but when someone who is a significant figure in over 2 million children's lifes an could quite easily influence there decisions u might wanna take some notice. Quick to jump arnt ya! 

Let he say what he wants. I still haven't played any of the other 200 games of my library since PUBG was released, lol

This is still only an opinion? If you don’t want to play a cartoon and you desire a COD/battlefield type battle royal you have to play PUBG because you’re not going to get anything out of Minecraft Battle royal oops I mean Fortnite. Battlegrounds on Xbox has its problems but is more than worth playing. I get chicken dinners every day and it’s only getting better. Shroud is just spoiled by how great it runs on PC and if I had 20 years of CS and M&K experience I would play on PC too but not a lot of us do so playing on the PC is a fools errend for most people

He' s right & he's wrong. Shroud has a PC thats 10k, and as all PC player have high FPS... while us (console user) basically have been always stuck roughly around 30 - 60 FPS. To shroud 30 - 60 FPS is shit but to us its what we're gonna have to accept... sadly.

I understand everyone has an opinion. But id like to think the devs would take it as a challenge and prove the doubters wrong in all aspects of the game. Like i said, i want pubg devs to make this title the landmark in battle royal games. 

I'd personally ignore what youtubers/streamers say, most of them are entitled idiots who think they know everything also ignore what most PC gamers say, most of them are idiots who believe everyone should spend 1000+ on a PC and that all console users are scum.

1 minute ago, Crook said:

I understand everyone has an opinion. But id like to think the devs would take it as a challenge and prove the doubters wrong in all aspects of the game. Like i said, i want pubg devs to make this title the landmark in battle royal games. 

Not only on pc. 

3 minutes ago, Tupakaveli said:

He' s right & he's wrong. Shroud has a PC thats 10k, and as all PC player have high FPS... while us (console user) basically have been always stuck roughly around 30 - 60 FPS. To shroud 30 - 60 FPS is shit but to us its what we're gonna have to accept... sadly.

How are you gettin 60fps lol. Tell me your secret. 

2 minutes ago, Crook said:

I think it already is a landmark with battle royale types 

Shroud voices a lot of opinions during his streams. Most of which aren't relying heavily on facts. 
He's a streaming celebrity. Treat him like all other celebrities. He's great at what he does but his opinions aren't worth a rat's ass.

In one of his streams he was talking about how pubg is a mod. That kind of shows a lack of understanding of what they did with the unreal engine. To say pubg is a mod is also to say that unreal is a mod. They are both different games running on the same engine... an engine that was built to be licensed to other buildhouses. 

Just now, Crook said:

How are you gettin 60fps lol. Tell me your secret. 

Lol I mean the other games in general , like GOW4 multiplayer etc, etc.

I mean lets talk about the desert map. Have u seen the cities on that map? Christ, when they bring that to xbox its gonna be insanity with fps, rendering and all the rest of the computer jargon. Id like to see at 60fps and some serious stability improvements before that map is released. 

4 minutes ago, Crook said:

I mean lets talk about the desert map. Have u seen the cities on that map? Christ, when they bring that to xbox its gonna be insanity with fps, rendering and all the rest of the computer jargon. Id like to see at 60fps and some serious stability improvements before that map is released. 

Doubt u will see 60 but a steady 30 would be a reasonable request. A 30 fps game can look great. I understand that bf1 is running at 30 and it looks and plays great. 

6 minutes ago, MiniUziShhh said:

I think it already is a landmark with battle royale types 

I hope u are right and i also hope the devs know the significance of making this game the best it can be. I understand it will never touch pc level but fingers crossed theh make improvements that bring us closer to that level. 

Who is shroud and why do we care what he says.  I am serious as i have never heard of this person.  

1 minute ago, Sgt 12 guage said:

Doubt u will see 60 but a steady 30 would be a reasonable request. A 30 fps game can look great. I understand that bf1 is running at 30 and it looks and plays great. 

I would like to see more than 30fps for the simple reason fortnight runs a solid 60fps constantly. Id like to think the devs of pubg would be capable of hitting the same mark or close to it. 

shroud is right the frames drop so bad even after the patch that it makes this game not competitive. i understand and dont get me wrong i like this game but i feel its unfair for the xbox one x users have to deal with 15-20 FPS AT TIMES when they can easily make it 60fps. some might say well it wont be fair for the origanial xbox guys but think of it this way on pc some guys only get 60 fps and others get as much as 144 fps why is it ok for pc players be able to control how much fps they get when we xbox one x guys paid so much for only 20 fps. i really hope the devs think about this and make xbox one x players have 60 fps . i wouldnt mind if they even added bugs for the xbox one x guys and just give us 60fps so we can truly see what the one x is capable of 

Shroud needs to get off his high horse, lead it to some water and promptly drown it. Not a fan of his asinine personality. 

5 minutes ago, foreignboy said:

shroud is right the frames drop so bad even after the patch that it makes this game not competitive. i understand and dont get me wrong i like this game but i feel its unfair for the xbox one x users have to deal with 15-20 FPS AT TIMES when they can easily make it 60fps. some might say well it wont be fair for the origanial xbox guys but think of it this way on pc some guys only get 60 fps and others get as much as 144 fps why is it ok for pc players be able to control how much fps they get when we xbox one x guys paid so much for only 20 fps. i really hope the devs think about this and make xbox one x players have 60 fps . i wouldnt mind if they even added bugs for the xbox one x guys and just give us 60fps so we can truly see what the one x is capable of 

I do agree in some of your views but id like to see the overall game improved to a level that makes people say something other than my original starter post. 

Who is "Shroud" and why should I care what he thinks?

I'm having fun with PUBG, that's all I care about.

25 minutes ago, Tupakaveli said:

hey hey hey i only have 15-25 fps how can you get solid 30 fps i don't need 60 fps? LMAO yeah stable 30 fps pubg xbox version is too much for bluehole

9 minutes ago, Fas7Eddi3 said:

Who is shroud and why do we care what he says.  I am serious as i have never heard of this person.  

He's basically a streamer who plays PUBG on PC... he's basically one of the best players.