iTz Limpyy

Anyone Had This Problem?

Posted (edited)

I landed on the ground and my character would not go any faster than a creep-walk. I couldn't run or open any doors. It was super laggy and stuttering all over the place as well. Has anyone had this happen to them as well?

Hopefully this video will give a better idea of what I mean:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dr Disrespek/video/45493187

@PUBG_RoboDanjal   @PUBG_Hawkinz

Edited by iTz Limpyy
  • Thanks 2

Just now, iTz Limpyy said:

I landed n the ground it my character would not go any faster than a creep-walk. I couldn't run or open any doors. It was super laggy and stuttering all over the place as well. Has anyoe had it happen to them as well?

Nope, this is an entirely new one for me. PUBG is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had that happen the other night after crashing and loading back in. Fixed it by spamming jump and crouch over and over in a panic because I happened to load back in with nearly no health and gunfire all around me. 

Just now, zDerezzed said:

Nope, this is an entirely new one for me. PUBG is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get.

Well said forest . Only it usally is rotten chocolate in my case. Patch 9 box of chocolate tasted good for the first 3 days then each day has gotten more rotten as time passes 

11 minutes ago, zDerezzed said:

PUBG is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get.

this game is best played after watching Gump! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iTz Limpyy said:

I landed on the ground and my character would not go any faster than a creep-walk. I couldn't run or open any doors. It was super laggy and stuttering all over the place as well. Has anyone had this happen to them as well?

Never seen this before.  What Xbox are you on and what controller are you using? 

Is it continuing to happen? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I've had this issue but worse. I was basically on a treadmill, I took one step forward one step back & some other guy just ran over too me and punched me up.

I had another issus when spamming b while drinking a boost. I was spamming B once the boost time was done it stuck me in the crouch animation, and was walking like the OP video.

Edited by Tupakaveli
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, iTz Limpyy said:

Yes. It's really bad. Every other game my guy lag walks to begin. Can't run, can't walk forwards notmally (like 1/4 step forward 1/8 step back), can't easily equip items, jump in vehicles or open doors. 

I'm not sure but it always comes back to normal after I attempt a few jumps and punches but that could just be coincidence. 

It feels somewhat like the old Rubber banding but displaying differently. 

Also, Weird inputs on pad. Pad randomly registers left stick movement to the left when I'm in the Inventory. Not everytime, but enough that it's getting on my damn nerves. 

I repair pads so have seen what a dodgy module can do,  but I have ran the accessories app and don't see any stick drift on any of the settings. Assumed maybe dead zones needed looked at so will take a look tonight. 

OG XBOX, PUBG on 240GB SSD External. 

Day One pad (need dat Old LB/RB separate buttons, sick breaking the new ones lol) 

Edited by Fractured Life
More info.

16 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Never seen this before.  What Xbox are you on and what controller are you using? 

Is it continuing to happen? 

I am on an XB1 with an elite controller. This is the second time it has happened to me. The first time was a couple of days ago.