Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigdadybuckeroo

Rendering and spawning problems on Xbox

The 2 major problems I’m having to deal with at the moment are building taking way too long to render in making short drops really difficult to deal with. Standing outside a building waiting for a door to appear is getting really annoying!! 

The other problem, which has only been happening since the last patch is that it take me way too long to actually spawn in, to the point that the plane kicks me out and I’m on the ground before I’m actually out of the black loading screen. Any help would be appreciated. 

Render issue can be fixed with SSD. I see this topic at least 10x a day so use the search bar in future. As for the slower load times, get an SSD

20 minutes ago, StillPan G said:

Render issue can be fixed with SSD. I see this topic at least 10x a day so use the search bar in future. As for the slower load times, get an SSD

I have PUBG installed on SSD and I have to wait between 5 and 30 seconds normally for buildings to render before I can enter them

Xbox One S

40 minutes ago, Saikred said:

I have PUBG installed on SSD and I have to wait between 5 and 30 seconds normally for buildings to render before I can enter them

Xbox One S

You using 3.0? I have one and those things have rendered in the sky, im also in the lobby the same time as my friend with an X