Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONE800BEATDOWN

Ambient Sound Issue

2 days ago I purchased an SSD and transferred PUBG to it. I played 2 or 3 matches and then something odd started to happen. All ambient sounds disappear for roughly 10 seconds. All you can hear are my footsteps. Then all sounds come back. 20 to 30 seconds later it happens again. This happens consistently throughout each match. I have also noticed that when looting the small picture of the item is missing. I am not sure if it is my SSD drive (which works great and loads things amazingly fast now) or if this is a current bug that others are experiencing as well. I have tried switching the SSD drive to the top rear USB and the side USB port. Same thing occurs.

Day One OG XBOX One

Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB

Generic SATA to USB 3.0 adapter

Quick update. So I also started to get 3 - 5 seconds game freezes as well. After losing a few matches to the freezes I decided to transfer game back over to the internal HDD. The Ambient sound issue disappeared along with the freezing issues. But now I am back to stuttering and laggy gameplay. Must have been a bad connection in my cable. I ordered a new SATA to USB 3.0 enclosure and hopefully it will fix the issue so I can get the game back on my SSD. I'll update after I set it up.