Hitman173

This game still feels so sloppy

Why is the gunplay in this game still so bad? That should of been one of their main priorities.  Shit feels like medal of honor on the Wii...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think that is a major complaint of many people that regularly play the game.

• Confused 2
  • RIP 2

5 minutes ago, BCFosheezy said:

I don't think that is a major complaint of many people that regularly play the game.

That's one of the most talked about problem "Potato Aim". This game needs help from Ubisoft on making tac fps.

The gunplay isn't bad - the current issues with framerate and stability makes the gunplay feel bad.

The gunplay is a sound, core feature that we all love - once the issues are resolved, the gunplay will feel much better.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hitman173 said:

That's one of the most talked about problem "Potato Aim". This game needs help from Ubisoft on making tac fps.

Potato aim is the fault of the player and not the game though. You can't fault the game for people being bad at it.

• Like 1

At least its not sloppy seconds. 

For me my aim and settings have been much improved lately, I don't know what changed, maybe its the loads of practice haha

I haven't had too much of an issue with the game lately except for FPS. Although, I do keep randomly getting network lag errors at the worst times. 

Yesterday, first match of my day and I land Mylta Power. Killed one enemy, started looting. Someone else showed up and I hid next to a crate because I heard him coming. I had an M16 and I sprayed 1, UNO, Single, 3-round burst and hit my mark. Then........NETWORK LAG.................... when it cleared, I was dead. Dafuq?

3 minutes ago, Kizy said:

The gunplay isn't bad - the current issues with framerate and stability makes the gunplay feel bad.

The gunplay is a sound, core feature that we all love - once the issues are resolved, the gunplay will feel much better.

You just said the gunplay feels bad urself lol. 

• Like 1

I don't really think its the guns that are sloppy just the frames per second(FPS). So I guess you can say the game has....sloppy seconds 😬

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hitman173 said:

You just said the gunplay feels bad urself lol. 

No, if you read what I said again you'll notice that I said it "feels" bad - I even put it in italics to emphasize it :)

There's a big difference between the core functionality in games/software being bad i.e. bad feature/functionality, not sound; and core functionality being let down by other parts of the product i.e. bugs and issues.

So if you read it all again "urself lol" then I'm sure you can come back and discuss it with me properly. Happy for you to disagree, but use your words next time.

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

42 minutes ago, BCFosheezy said:

I think you're correct. I think this is the Major Complaint of people who DO NOT play the game, like me.

I DO NOT have enough time to learn how to shoot in this game. The 2 times I have done so, PUBG changed the settings, added AA sliders, removed input lag etc.. so I have to learn again.

This game is only for people who can commit to it full time.

I have a career, a family, a life. I play for fun, and this game doesn't provide that.

Soon as someone comes out with a decent BR experience on console, this game will die, because the time investment required just to learn how to shoot is too lengthy.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Voltaicgrunt said:

I think you're correct. I think this is the Major Complaint of people who DO NOT play the game, like me.

I DO NOT have enough time to learn how to shoot in this game. The 2 times I have done so, PUBG changed the settings, added AA sliders, removed input lag etc.. so I have to learn again.

I have a career, a family, a life. I play for fun, and this game doesn't provide that.

Soon as someone comes out with a decent BR experience on console, this game will die, because the time investment required just to learn how to shoot is too lengthy.

I get what you mean, but I personally find the whole experience fun. Minus the annoying times settings are reset.

And you're kind of implying those of us who do play it often don't have a life. I also have a career, family and a life - but I find it fun, so I play.

There's no connection between those things and having fun in the game.

I get what you mean, but I disagree with it in my experience.

• RIP 1

if you want a game with aim assist go play one, there's lots of options.  The gunplay in PUBG on XB feels exactly like it should to me anyway...

1 minute ago, RedDragonJedi said:

if you want a game with aim assist go play one, there's lots of options.  The gunplay in PUBG on XB feels exactly like it should to me anyway...

Lol

30 minutes ago, RedDragonJedi said:

lol.

what an arsehole.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Kizy said:

No, if you read what I said again you'll notice that I said it "feels" bad - I even put it in italics to emphasize it :)

There's a big difference between the core functionality in games/software being bad i.e. bad feature/functionality, not sound; and core functionality being let down by other parts of the product i.e. bugs and issues.

So if you read it all again "urself lol" then I'm sure you can come back and discuss it with me properly. Happy for you to disagree, but use your words next time.

You make no sense. Aiming feels bad, and it doesn't matter if it's caused by fps, delay,  or whatever else you want to add to your excuse. 

Edited by Hitman173

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, RedDragonJedi said:

You haven't play that many fps have you?  Go play rainbow then come back and say the same thing you said lol.  Shit go play socom a ps2 game and come back to me. 

Edited by Hitman173
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Voltaicgrunt said:

I have all of the things you mentioned and I play for fun... and this game is it. I have no issues killing people most of the time and if I do... it's my fault. There's nobody else to blame. We're in control of our careers and lives... and we're in control of our aim with this game. Don't look for someone else to blame. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Voltaicgrunt said:

lol.

what an arsehole.

Wasn't my goal to sound like a dick. Could've worded it better, but I stand by my opinion.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Hitman173 said:

You haven't play that many fps have you?  Go play rainbow then come back and say the same thing you said lol.  Shit go play socom a ps2 game and come back to me. 

Only since goldeneye lol, I'm 36 years old.  I just think that if you have your sensitivity right then the only other things making it feel off are lack of aim assist and fps issues.  But the mechanics themselves feel solid to me.  Just my opinion. 

Edited by RedDragonJedi

The developer's are aiming for a stable 30 fps, and there in is the problem. First person shooters running at 30 fps are just bad, its not enough. The x need to be put at 1080p and unlock the fps, hopefully hitting around 50 plus fps. Fp shooters at 30 never work. The quicker everyone understands this the better. So cpu intensive the xbox/s/x all have 8 year old cpus. 

4k 20 - 30 frames

1080p 50 plus

Or find another game its not going to happen.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Verty said:

Fp shooters at 30 never work. The quicker everyone understands this the better.

In what way? We've been playing first person shooters at 30fps for years - so how do they not work?

I do agree that with the current generation consoles 60fps should really be a standard moving forward, but to say that 30fps shooters don't work is factually incorrect.

I think they know but are struggling how to get it running smooth. If they were able to concentrate on using the power of the new X then maybe, I really don't see it running great on base consoles. Imagine what a task it must be when they have spent a lot of time trying to get it running well on pc's that have a lot more grunt than a base xbox one. Good luck to them 

19 hours ago, BCFosheezy said:

You can't fault the game for people being bad at it.

People will try though, oh how they try to blame anything and everything.