Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blankface182

Ideas for pubg

to keep us busy for a bit while you work on other updates maybe you great developers at bluehole at could add some things like weapon camos, a new weapon, new clothing items, more adjustable settings, a new menu screen background,  A new menu screen soundtrack, some new attachments, more customization options, a new way to spend bp, a zombie mode for Xbox? I said it once and I will keep saying it..great game!! People will always complain about something even if everything was already perfected. that’s the sour bunch..the group that dislikes the most sincere videos on youtube xD. If the developers could give us a little something new between updates, the road to pubg perfection wouldn’t seem as slow. But I know a game like this..you cannot rush.. especially if you have a vision for the final product. But Just something to think about. Thanks to any who reads this. good day :)

One of the best suggestion post yet! You did it without slamming the developers, because I too agree with you that they are doing great and we are here to just feed them ideas on their final product! Love it keep it up man 

If they mapped off the map the right way they could easily add a wind system with different regions having a different percentage chance to be windy or calm to affect bullets mid-air and could easily use other weather elements like clouds, fog, rain, and etc which would alter the entire game style and make it a lot more dynamic and interesting /—- message me on Xbox “” Cloakingfall  “” I prob won’t be checking this for a while —-\

Auto pickup of pertained attachments and ammo. Face paint. Ability to assassinate enemies from behind like choking them out. Blood trail left buy wounded enemies who have not healed. Skull and bones parachuted. Fins to swim faster but slow down Sprint trade off is they take time to install and remove, shoes help Sprint speed but the trade is noise, boots help climbing but slower Sprint speed vs sneakers. Sunglasses reduce stun grenade effects. Reduced player speed when carrying large amount of items