Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fixthisshitgame

Vehicle crashing

Every single time I drive a vehicle I crash, I was just top 10 fully kitted with ghille suit had to drive into circle and of course i crashed and games over, Every squad game i play we will have to drive some where and of course at least 1-2 boys out of the squad will crash entirely screwing up our game, and this has been happening every game on squad 1/3 on solo. I'm honestly so frustrated with this I had to complain some where I'm literally scared to drive vehicles because of this i tried not going full gas the whole time and my game would still crash, please please fix this i don't even want to know how many dinner have been lost because of this, countless stressful hours looting up just to find a vehicle and have the game crash 

(And I'm talking about our games crashing not crashing the whip)

I've noticed that the game starts to stutter when there are too many vehicles in the same vecinity. This has been what appears to make my game crash. Last night i was driving in a jeep with a full squad and we were chased by a jeep behind us, a buggy in front of us, and another vehicle near by that we couldnt see. The game's FPS dropped and two of my teammates crashed back to back. Luckily I was driving and they reconnected and we proceeded to win, but its not always so lucky.