Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

I am excited 

So what is on everybody's mind? Personally I want to know what weapon that is !  An I like the emotes coming and hope the new buildings help out tremendously with load ins along with the 2 new 4x4 km map and 8x8 km map how big is our current one? 

 

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is any of this relevant to Xbox or is it all PC talk? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure all that was specifically for the PC version??  It wasn't very clear on that point, but Nico said the Xbox roadmap would be out later today and that was after the roadmap referenced above was posted??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jase said:

Is any of this relevant to Xbox or is it all PC talk? 

Xbox Roadmap out later today.... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XmasTeaTowel said:

Xbox Roadmap out later today.... 

 

6 minutes ago, c5ride said:

Pretty sure all that was specifically for the PC version??  It wasn't very clear on that point, but Nico said the Xbox roadmap would be out later today and that was after the roadmap referenced above was posted??

I believe it is I do not think it's going to differ that much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Oh ok sweet what do you think the hinted weapon is?

 

Pretty sure it's a ParaFAL variant. 

 

Edited by Neolink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

 

I am excited 

So what is on everybody's mind? Personally I want to know what weapon that is !  An I like the emotes coming and hope the new buildings help out tremendously with load ins along with the 2 new 4x4 km map and 8x8 km map how big is our current one? 

 

Pretty sure its an fn fal..oops..sorry

Edited by gingerSnapp
Double answer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No xbox roadmap posted yet this seems PC specific... We'll be lucky to get a map that was released 4 months ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No, not emotes and weapon skins! Anything but that! 😨

 

The former is useless, only promotes bad sportsmanship, and takes up space on the controller; the latter while fine in of itself, usually tends to go towards unrealistic or silly designs, like pizza guns or guns showcasing esports teams... Camouflage or solid colors only please, like IRL.

 

Edited by Galactic Geek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jase said:

Is any of this relevant to Xbox or is it all PC talk? 

The game was ported from PC to Xbox, everything that happens on PC will eventually come to Xbox.

 

So the roadmap discusses changes that will be coming to PC in 2018, but yes it's entirely relevant to Xbox as eventually all those features would likely be coming to Xbox (unless something bombs terribly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jase said:

Is any of this relevant to Xbox or is it all PC talk? 

....The Xbox version of PUBG is simply a port of the PC version of the game. All of the content we receive is content previously released on PC. Knowing that, how would future PC content in any situation be irrelevant to the Xbox version of the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Galactic Geek said:

No, not emotes and weapon skins! Anything but that! 😨

 

The former is useless, only promotes bad sportsmanship, and takes up space on the controller; the latter while fine in of itself, usually tends to go towards unrealistic or silly designs, like pizza guns or guns showcasing esports teams... Camouflage or solid colors only please, like IRL.

 

I seem to recall Brendan Greene saying that he wanted PUBG to stay relatively grounded and never stray toward the wacky OTT style of other games (H1Z1 and Fortnite presumably)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Galactic Geek said:

No, not emotes and weapon skins! Anything but that! 😨

 

The former is useless, only promotes bad sportsmanship, and takes up space on the controller; the latter while fine in of itself, usually tends to go towards unrealistic or silly designs, like pizza guns or guns showcasing esports teams... Camouflage or solid colors only please, like IRL.

 

Uhhhhh you can make you gun look however you want irl..... either by keracoting it or hydrodipping 

Edited by PotatoBot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vince DiCola said:

I seem to recall Brendan Greene saying that he wanted PUBG to stay relatively grounded and never stray toward the wacky OTT style of other games (H1Z1 and Fortnite presumably)

Nothing screams relatively grounded like emotes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Fortnite is anything but grounded... I do NOT want them to go in that direction. Emotes are okay, as long as they're useful - salutes, waves, actual military hand signals, etc. I don't want to see any dancing, teabagging, or other ridiculous nonsense.

Edited by Galactic Geek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, PotatoBot said:

Uhhhhh you can make you gun look however you want irl..... either by keracoting it or hydrodipping 

 

I figured someone might say something along those lines, after all, you can customize just about everything these days. I've also never heard of those applications. However, just because you can have options, doesn't always mean that you should. For this game, I want practical usage.

Edited by Galactic Geek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Galactic Geek said:

Fortnite is anything but grounded... I do NOT want them to go in that direction. Emotes are okay, as long as they're useful - salutes, waves, actual military hand signals, etc. I don't want to see any dancing, teabagging, or other ridiculous nonsense.

as far as emotes go people in the military are immature as hell they would totally teabag someone if they had the chance you should see half the pics my friends post that are in the military, re

Edited by PotatoBot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PotatoBot said:

You tagged my other post but didn’t write anything but as far as emotes go people in the military are immature as hell they would totally teabag someone if they had the chance you should see half the pics my friends post that are in the military  

 

I'm using the Microsoft Edge app on my Xbox, and it's buggy right now. I'll start a post, and then it automatically posts, so I have to edit them. As for immature soldiers, they're the ones that don't get awarded medals. While I respect our armed services, there's no denying that many of them are people who have had few choices or bad paths in life.

Edited by Galactic Geek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mace007 said:

Nothing screams relatively grounded like emotes

 

We haven't seen all the emotes and besides, emotes are hardly foam cowboy hats or unicorn pick axes are they?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, gingerSnapp said:

Pretty sure its an fn fal..oops..sorry

 

Good eye. Could also be a IMBEL IA2 if they are trying to be cheeky but the IMBEL IA2 is basically a copy of the FN Fal either way.

 

My first thought was the G3 but the selector switch and mag release seemed off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Vince DiCola said:

We haven't seen all the emotes

 

Speaking of this, could someone screencap the emote-radial menu they show, and share it here, so that we can see at a glance what they do already have?

Edited by Galactic Geek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hang on a minute.. Whats all the talk of this roadmap?? When do we get the desert map? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×