No No and No to emotes, forget them, all I want is more stable gameplay. Invest in stabilizing it before emotes please. I rather have 5 patches without content and stability in-game. 

• Like 2

Am i being daft.. Is this a new map or is it just a plan being laid out for xbox "road map" not an actual map???? 

3 hours ago, Mace007 said:

....The Xbox version of PUBG is simply a port of the PC version of the game. All of the content we receive is content previously released on PC. Knowing that, how would future PC content in any situation be irrelevant to the Xbox version of the game?

I didn't mean it would be irrelevant. But getting this same stuff in 6 months would pretty much make it not overly relevant now yeah? That's the point I was making. Obviously I'll have to type it out precisely from now on. 

2 hours ago, Neolink said:

Good eye. Could also be a IMBEL IA2 if they are trying to be cheeky but the IMBEL IA2 is basically a copy of the FN Fal either way.

My first thought was the G3 but the selector switch and mag release seemed off.

Yeah the fal has that little bendy bit and the screw at the stock end of the reciever. Would be cool..awesome gun. Bit heavy on the full auto recoil i believe.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, gingerSnapp said:

Yeah the fal has that little bendy bit and the screw at the stock end of the reciever. Would be cool..awesome gun. Bit heavy on the full auto recoil i believe.

I assume based on the pictatinny rail in the image it’ll be in line with th AK but able to be toned down more with a full suite of attachments (in line with the SCAR-L).  Know the image only shows a sight mount but I’m willing to bet it’ll have a bottom rail to separate it more from the AK. 

Was hoping they’d add the SCAR-H as the second 7.62 AR. 

Edited by Neolink

1 hour ago, @Thinnamenthwirl said:

Is it out? 

Not yet. Ive been waiting. Some tweets said later today.. Now it looks like it will be part of the INSIDE XBOX premier stream on mixer... Saturday 12PM PST

Yea it's out guys what's your view on it?

7 hours ago, Phresh Nick Cro said:

The weapon will be the FN FAL 

What does the fn fal shoot like?

@XboxoneXPlayer09 you literally just made another post 5 minutes ago about this post you made 15 hrs ago! Could you please spot the spam if new topics that are the same damn topics!! 

30 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Yea it's out guys what's your view on it?

What does the fn fal shoot like?

Back on topic what does the fal shoot like?

1 minute ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Back on topic what does the fal shoot like?

It's Not FN FAL. It's a STG58.  But I do hope it is close to the FAL as it is a variant of the FAL. The FAL is a great weapon. 

Weight 4.45 kg (9.81 lb) to 5.15 kg (11.35 lb)
Length 1,100 mm (43 in)
Barrel length 533 mm (21.0 in)

Cartridge 7.62×51mm NATO
Action Gas-operated, tilting breechblock
Muzzle velocity 823 m/s (2,700 ft/s)
Effective firing range 800 m (870 yd)
Feed system 20-round detachable magazine
Sights Iron sights

So in short, expect 2-3 week release cycles for main updates (hotfixes in between if necessary).

Miramar coming "early spring" - so basically, not too long to wait now.

Xbox Achievements

Xbox Test Server to test new features/changes before they are rolled out to the main game (sounds like this will be a whole separate game client download!)

all this on top of the general other improvements and changes

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Emote system? So, copying Fortnite now.......... jump-pads coming next

"Copying fortnite" You're not being serious 😆😆 Fortnites entire game is a direct copy of PUBG right down to the weapons. Hell Fornite just copied emotes from Destiny. Its hardly like they copied some innovative game design from Fortnite... The same cant be said for Epic

Edited by StillPan G

1 minute ago, StillPan G said:

Copying fortnite 😆😆 Fortnites entire game is a direct copy of PUBG right down to the weapons. Hell they just copied emotes from Destiny. Its hardly like they copied some innovative game design from Fortnite... The same cant be said for Epic

Fortnite didn't invent emotes - PUBG could just as easily be accused of copying Destiny or Overwatch as it can Fortnite...

I don't know if the reporting system will do anything, I mean they would have to hire hundreds of people to just review videos all day right to verify each report?

Team killing is a problem, kind of made me give up on squads and just stick with 1 v Squads.

16 hours ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

I am excited 

So what is on everybody's mind? Personally I want to know what weapon that is !  An I like the emotes coming and hope the new buildings help out tremendously with load ins along with the 2 new 4x4 km map and 8x8 km map how big is our current one? 

Why is PC Road map in Xbox Section

Just now, Wolfe_oX said:

Why is PC Road map in Xbox Section

because things in it will eventually impact xbox so it is useful to know.

Just now, lennyuk said:

because things in it will eventually impact xbox so it is useful to know.

I coulda swore you just commented about tons of Roadmap discussions on my post, so how about you go to the PC Section and read the many roadmap discussions over there

2 minutes ago, Wolfe_oX said:

I coulda swore you just commented about tons of Roadmap discussions on my post, so how about you go to the PC Section and read the many roadmap discussions over there

I didn't start this thread and we are already into page 2, so..... not much we can do about this one.

Now as for your thread, I was right to make that comment, there is already several Xbox Roadmap threads.

Just now, lennyuk said:

I didn't start this thread and we are already into page 2, so..... not much we can do about this one.

Now as for your thread, I was right to make that comment, there is already several Xbox Roadmap threads.

Go be a Forum warrior in PC Section

1 minute ago, Wolfe_oX said:

Go be a Forum warrior in PC Section

why, I don't play PC, I play xbox - kthxbie