Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeadAggronaut

Vehicle bug

After this last patch, I keep running into a problem where vehicles are not hitting the average top speed even while I'm boosting through it. For example, the uaz tops out at about 56 mph while boosted. Also the sound from the boost is absent. I play on a xbox one x if that information helps as well.

1 hour ago, DeadAggronaut said:

After this last patch, I keep running into a problem where vehicles are not hitting the average top speed even while I'm boosting through it. For example, the uaz tops out at about 56 mph while boosted. Also the sound from the boost is absent. I play on a xbox one x if that information helps as well.

Like Drakonis said. Do you have an elite controller?

If so you need to change the hair trigger setting from 0 - .5 to 0 - 1. The game is recognizing that you are only pulling the trigger half way because of this.

49 minutes ago, Shomiehawn said:

Like Drakonis said. Do you have an elite controller?

If so you need to change the hair trigger setting from 0 - .5 to 0 - 1. The game is recognizing that you are only pulling the trigger half way because of this.

I have been fighting this issue for a while, that is an awesome answer Big thumbs up!!