Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getmurkd89

Where are you at on the leaderboards?

I’m in the top 10,000 overall solo. My kill ranking is around 7,000. I’ve only one solo win, but it’s the mode I primarily play. Have about 13-15 wins total though. I wish they would do a reset because my KDR has gone up quite a bit since patch 9. I’d be top 500 in kills if they did a reset as I’m averaging 10-12 a game now. 

Hadn't looked in a while, if my memory serves me right I was top 200 overall. Definitely nothing special in kills however, maybe top 8,000, lol. 

2nd place in dous.

200ish in squad.

1000ish in solo.

Got around 200 wins across all modes.

3 minutes ago, Getmurkd89 said:

I’m in the top 10,000 overall solo. My kill ranking is around 7,000. I’ve only one solo win, but it’s the mode I primarily play. Have about 13-15 wins total though. I wish they would do a reset because my KDR has gone up quite a bit since patch 9. I’d be top 500 in kills if they did a reset as I’m averaging 10-12 a game now. 

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

Was top 2,000's pre-patch solo FPP now I'm top 20,000. All the way in the damn nose bleeds in every other category. Swear I'm  top 1,000,000 in squads ?

2 minutes ago, Sneff said:

The leaderboards are a joke

I guess comedy is subjective. No matter how many times I look at them, they never make me laugh.

300 for duos 

700 squads

3500 solo - don’t play unless mucking around. 

on OC servers. 

52 minutes ago, Clutch said:

2nd place in dous.

200ish in squad.

1000ish in solo.

Got around 200 wins across all modes.

Take it this isn’t your gt lol

42 minutes ago, PotatoBot said:

Take it this isn’t your gt lol

Gamertag is Clutchpocalypse

I was on kill rating ~120

First match

chicken dinner and 5 kills

im top ~144 kill rating

nice

the funny thing is if i dont play i go to top 100 xD

wtf

in pubg it is more luck then skills tbh

if the blue circle is youre best friend = easy top10

3 hours ago, Cupcakez said:

300 for duos 

700 squads

3500 solo - don’t play unless mucking around. 

on OC servers. 

I went from 58 to 290 in duos after not playing for a day ?

43 minutes ago, Jase said:

I went from 58 to 290 in duos after not playing for a day ?

Bro it’s insane. I only play about twice a week and after about four days, I go from the low hundreds to the thousands. 

My peak during patch 8 was 322 in Solo when I was putting in a bunch of games, since patch 9 I haven't had as much time to play and a series of really awkward 11-15th place finishes and disdain for the current hit detection has had me over on the PC for occasional games and thus dropped me back to around 1700ish IIRC.  I am looking forward to when they reset monthly like on PC (I hope).

Just now, Cowtown said:

My peak during patch 8 was 322 in Solo when I was putting in a bunch of games, since patch 9 I haven't had as much time to play and a series of really awkward 11-15th place finishes and disdain for the current hit detection has had me over on the PC for occasional games and thus dropped me back to around 1700ish IIRC.  I am looking forward to when they reset monthly like on PC (I hope).

I’m looking forward to the idea of seasons and keeping records current rather than someone getting a boss rating in half a day of gameplay then letting it sit idle. 

3 minutes ago, Cupcakez said:

I’m looking forward to the idea of seasons and keeping records current rather than someone getting a boss rating in half a day of gameplay then letting it sit idle. 

I find it falls back pretty briskly really.  Its nice to have the rating for the warm fuzzies but if you're not top page it doesn't really matter that much IMO.  The double edge sword is on XBOX the matchmaking uses that so you have a good week and it could be many days of matchmaking pains against the top players.  :-P

I feel good about what I hit given I can't shoot worth a damn in this game and I'm "old".  :-D

Leaderboards? What's that? 

Oh right. That thing I'll never be on. Yeah, I'm either at the bottom, or very near it.