Sign in to follow this  
lewi00420

New maps?

Anyone know if xbox is even getting a new map? PC gets 3 we get the same Map pretty sure we all pay'd the same amount for the game not sure why PC gets the special treatment. Also wouldent it make more sense to bring test maps out on a platform that isn't going to be hacked over and over again? makes it a little angering when i always see PC gets everything with the label "test" in it makes it ok to leave half the community/playerbase w/o new content being flaunted about in every video and every PUBG post.

27 minutes ago, lewi00420 said:

Anyone know if xbox is even getting a new map? PC gets 3 we get the same Map pretty sure we all pay'd the same amount for the game not sure why PC gets the special treatment. Also wouldent it make more sense to bring test maps out on a platform that isn't going to be hacked over and over again? makes it a little angering when i always see PC gets everything with the label "test" in it makes it ok to leave half the community/playerbase w/o new content being flaunted about in every video and every PUBG post.

Xbox will be getting the Miramar map a little later this year.

They are just trying to make sure the game is completely optimized and not crashing/ lagging before they give us a new map.

it took months for pc to get the 2nd map, we are far behind the pc versions. it will come in time.

• Like 1

I'd be happy if they added different weather systems to Erangel..  like winter or rain and fog or night time.  

Might be easier than building a new map maybe 

But yeah I agree that an actual new map will be nice but until then...

You should just stop playing shooters on consoles with controllers *urgh* . Join the PC Master Race!