Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ant1Q

Ideas!

Night mode where there are exclusive attachments like Night Vision goggles that emit a small green glare if on and other ideas.

Snow map where its snowing and you leave tracks in the snow which disappears after like 5 minutes which should really force people to move.

A vehicle with a machine gun which is only exclusive to the military base in both maps and lets say only 2 spawn and it takes 7.62 rounds out of the guy controlling it.

Laser trip mines that emit a laser on the bottom of the doorway but think it should be bright so not to be too op.

Flare guns that if you hit someone they catch fire.

The night and snow ideas i like but not a fan of everything else. The truck wouldnt work in solo. Mines i dont see the need for them. Only real reason is to camp and not have worrie about your flank. Not why i bought the game. I enjoy it because theres very little in regards to equipment. But one idea  i have is if they did some servers where backpacks didnt spawn forcing players to manage a small amount of inventory 

The night mode has been brought up a bunch of times so hopefully they will take it into consideration and make it happen 

the snow map I never even thought of and that’s a good idea. They can have snow camp jackets around so people would actually consider the clothing that’s dumped all over the map