Sign in to follow this  
Swift4y02

Updates that have made a difference.

Who all agrees texture fixes and FPS fixes are better than any current upcoming attachments and guns. I much prefer them

to continue to work on rendering to make the game cleaner and smoother, optimize their servers and work on the basic start game of quicker loading. 

14 minutes ago, Swift4y02 said:

Who all agrees texture fixes and FPS fixes are better than any current upcoming attachments and guns. I much prefer them

to continue to work on rendering to make the game cleaner and smoother, optimize their servers and work on the basic start game of quicker loading. 

What makes you think they aren't doing that ?

They have different teams working on different things, should progress in one area be held back because another section isn't finished ? 

I’m aware of different teams, doing different things, but why not invest the time into game stability as it pushes people away from the game. Emotes are just to level the playing field between fortnite and PUBG, only thing is it’s the one thing that sets the games apart. You want to keep PUBG unique and a stable platform so it can be truly enjoyed 100% of the time. 

21 minutes ago, Swift4y02 said:

I’m aware of different teams, doing different things, but why not invest the time into game stability as it pushes people away from the game. Emotes are just to level the playing field between fortnite and PUBG, only thing is it’s the one thing that sets the games apart. You want to keep PUBG unique and a stable platform so it can be truly enjoyed 100% of the time. 

Why do people still think the PC roadmap immediately pertains to Xbox one.......wowowne.jpg(I’m just leaving this picture URL copied because at this point it works for 90% of the posts on these forums.)