Posted (edited)

Hey Everyone!

I would like to suggest a Kill Cam be provided for the 5-10 second prior to death.  Personally, I have been killed and had no idea where the guy could possibly have been.

Since the issue of camping is dealt with by the Blue Wave of Death, hiding spots are likely to be invalid anyways, which eans that you might play 5 games or more before the safe zone is over your favorite spot again.

The issue of going back and killing that rotten guy that shot you is gone because you don't re-spawn!

Please consider this idea, I think it would make a GREAT addition to your already amazing game!

Edited by TheRage89
Grammar check

48 minutes ago, TheRage89 said:

Hey Everyone!

I would like to suggest a Kill Cam be provided for the 5-10 second prior to death.  Personally, I have been killed and had no idea where the guy could possibly have been.

Since the issue of camping is dealt with by the Blue Wave of Death, hiding spots are likely to be invalid anyways, which eans that you might play 5 games or more before the safe zone is over your favorite spot again.

The issue of going back and killing that rotten guy that shot you is gone because you don't re-spawn!

Please consider this idea, I think it would make a GREAT addition to your already amazing game!

It is already on the PC version and they have stated they are bringing it over Xbox once the game is not messed up.

52 minutes ago, Shomiehawn said:

It is already on the PC version and they have stated they are bringing it over Xbox once the game is not messed up.

He is correct, this is in the roadmap for Xbox 

5 hours ago, xBeastlySnipax said:

He is correct, this is in the roadmap for Xbox 

The same road leads to Pochinki!!! :)