Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NV_Urban_Ninja

The B button and Menus/Map

Yeah so me and my friends are consistently messing up and hitting b to back out of the map or our inventory. This didn't happen before and its hard to break this habit, especially when virtually all interfaces on Xbox use this mechanic. "B" backs you out of menus. Except now not only does it back you out of the menu, but the same single button press will back you out of the plane or a vehicle. 

This is a problem. We drop where we don't want to and we die because we fall out of a moving vehicle. 

Also, I know this new update was supposed to help things, and it might just be because I have a day one Xbox, but does load time seem even longer now? I am constantly black screen until the plane is half way across the map.

At least in regards to the B button mechanics, cmon guys, this is easy stuff to not mess up. 

1 minute ago, NV_Urban_Ninja said:

Yeah so me and my friends are consistently messing up and hitting b to back out of the map or our inventory. This didn't happen before and its hard to break this habit, especially when virtually all interfaces on Xbox use this mechanic. "B" backs you out of menus. Except now not only does it back you out of the menu, but the same single button press will back you out of the plane or a vehicle. 

This is a problem. We drop where we don't want to and we die because we fall out of a moving vehicle. 

Also, I know this new update was supposed to help things, and it might just be because I have a day one Xbox, but does load time seem even longer now? I am constantly black screen until the plane is half way across the map.

At least in regards to the B button mechanics, cmon guys, this is easy stuff to not mess up. 

It was already noted a while back right when the patch dropped. They announce it in the same patch notes for #9.

They are already working on a fix and it will be done in the next hotfix patch.

As for the black screen stuff; I would hard reset both your xbox and router to see if that helps. Usually does wonders for me after an update.

Its been done.  I was trying it earlier.  I dont think they've announced but the hotfix patch has been implemented.

11 minutes ago, NV_Urban_Ninja said:

YESS!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

....what are we voting on?

On 3/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, GoodFella GotEm said:

Am I the only one that closes the map with the same damn button that opens it ?

Lol, not anymore, since it got messed up. I'm used to it now.