Lately, when I turn the game on, I need to manually go and redo my settings. I nvert Y and all that.

Is this something they're aware of? I kinda scanned the forums and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

Lately, when I turn the game on, I need to manually go and redo my settings. I nvert Y and all that.

Is this something they're aware of? I kinda scanned the forums and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance

I leave my settings at default except for controller layout. Never realize they have reset until the first engagement when I ADS and it TPP aims instead lol. 

It does this to me when I don't play for a couple days. I reported it in the bug section a long time ago so hopefully it gets fixed. 

10 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

Thanks in advance

Hmm...has not happened to me. So...dunno.

Posted (edited)

It doesn't do that to me every game but it's reset my controller settings every week or so, oddly around Thursday is when I notice it.  Even if there isn't a patch. I posted on it before but didn't sound like at the time many had seen that.

Edited by Cowtown

I was getting the same problem. Hard resetting Xbox fixed temporarily but the issue returned. I reinstalled game and had been fixed ever since

10 hours ago, oof46 said:

Hmm...has not happened to me. So...dunno.

It's just been the past week or so. It's not a big inconvenience, I just change it back when I'm on da plane, Inwas just wondering if it was happening to anyone else.

Anyone know if this is a confirmed issue known by Dev’s that is being worked on?

nothing worst then forgetting about it playing a round, get use to it, then new settings go in and everything feels off.