Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChuckComet132

The Worst Kind of Suck

What's worse than this?

I dropped way off flight path just East of Georgepol. Nobody else dropped with me. I'm looting the warehouses and hear the first plane overhead. I duck outside and the first crate drops right on top of me. Uncontested, I get the M249. Bingo. I head back to the warehouses and move Southwest to the houses. I hear a second plane, and damn if another crate doesn't drop right on the beach. Uncontested again, I get the M24 and an 8X and a ghillie. Double Bingo! I am excited! I head off into cover and realize that I am already dead center of the circle, which is now twice diminished. Oh, this is going to be awesome. I get one guy in a nearby house... Headshot. I get a second guy that parks his motorcycle right beside me without seeing me in the ghillie with the M249. This is getting better and better... BAM. Dead from a Mini14. I end up 28th! Biggest disappointment of my life. Lol

Damn that sucks lol. At least you got to enjoy it for a little bit lol. 

position is nothing with out good cover in pubg.  being center circle too early often means you're surrounded 

I HATE when my buddies want to camp the center. We rarely get to the final circles when we do that. I much prefer to stay mobile along the outskirts of the circle moving from cover to cover

I personally never play center circle. It has never ended up being a positive situation. Besides, being on the outskirts and working your way inward while racking up kills is a blast!

37 minutes ago, Adhardaway7 said:

I HATE when my buddies want to camp the center. We rarely get to the final circles when we do that. I much prefer to stay mobile along the outskirts of the circle moving from cover to cover

this is how you get chicken dinners, especially if you play the side of the circle that has the shortest space between the storm and circle

20 hours ago, ChuckComet132 said:

What's worse than this?

I dropped way off flight path just East of Georgepol. Nobody else dropped with me. I'm looting the warehouses and hear the first plane overhead. I duck outside and the first crate drops right on top of me. Uncontested, I get the M249. Bingo. I head back to the warehouses and move Southwest to the houses. I hear a second plane, and damn if another crate doesn't drop right on the beach. Uncontested again, I get the M24 and an 8X and a ghillie. Double Bingo! I am excited! I head off into cover and realize that I am already dead center of the circle, which is now twice diminished. Oh, this is going to be awesome. I get one guy in a nearby house... Headshot. I get a second guy that parks his motorcycle right beside me without seeing me in the ghillie with the M249. This is getting better and better... BAM. Dead from a Mini14. I end up 28th! Biggest disappointment of my life. Lol

I had my first ghillie suit and the M249 early in the game earlier this week.  I lay under a tree terrified to move because I was sure I would screw up.  Aannnnd I did. 

15 minutes ago, Dreamcleaner said:

I had my first ghillie suit and the M249 early in the game earlier this week.  I lay under a tree terrified to move because I was sure I would screw up.  Aannnnd I did. 

Hahaha that's what I did too. The 2nd time to. 3rd time I got the m249 I just played like I had a m16 and got 3 kills before getting cocky and getting killed. Ur not the terminator with it despite what I felt at the time.

20 hours ago, ChuckComet132 said:

What's worse than this?

I feel you double that....got a very similar set up going, m249 and the awm.....Shits awesome, I'm as happy as I can be, thinking about parking it and camping for the rest of the game, decide on a teeny tiny no where town, and I'm just about there......splat, dude hits me with a car....Sadly, I don't think he knew what I had as I hear him speed off.....I actually decided to wait before starting a new game, and no one ever knew before the blue zone moved in. =/

2 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

I feel you double that....got a very similar set up going, m249 and the awm.....Shits awesome, I'm as happy as I can be, thinking about parking it and camping for the rest of the game, decide on a teeny tiny no where town, and I'm just about there......splat, dude hits me with a car....Sadly, I don't think he knew what I had as I hear him speed off.....I actually decided to wait before starting a new game, and no one ever knew before the blue zone moved in. =/

Dropped into Zharki all by myself. Loot a fully kitted out Scar, Ump, ammo for both and decent armor and meds. Move over with the circle to the adjacent remote houses on the east. Get near one of the houses and BLOOP!...sniper in the bathroom takes me out.

best way to play this game is coming from the borders of the blue.. also, in the last couple circles you might aswell circle instead of going across it to prevent getting shot from sides

When I was 5, after seeing it on tv I thought it would be a good idea to stick my "Groza" into the suction end of a vacuum....that was the worst kind of suck.

15 minutes ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

When I was 5, after seeing it on tv I thought it would be a good idea to stick my "Groza" into the suction end of a vacuum....that was the worst kind of suck.

You forgot lube

1272_robot_hooker.jpg?itok=ZSdPIeHF

21 hours ago, ChuckComet132 said:

What's worse than this?

I had a match that was down to about 20 people alive. I was making may way along a rocky cliff when a dude in a ghillie come running up on me. I laid him to rest with my trusty M4, took a quick look around and proceeded to loot. And what glorious loot it was...M249. AWM. 8x scope. And, of course the ghillie suit. I start dropping items to make space and BOOM! Headshot with a Kar98. I already had a sniper suppressor for the AWM and the final circles were going to end in an open field with good sightlines and favored my position which had cover on three sides. But that bastard got me from the fourth side. What a missed opportunity.

i had one ,my 1st ghillie suit and the awm,crossing a field started taking sniper fire,kept moving and avoided shots,soon after i heard vehicle coming,decided to stop and make like a bush

while observing the ridge line in front of my position where the vehicle had apparently stopped,it did not take long,one shot dead,i figured he really wanted that ghillie suit!

21 hours ago, ChuckComet132 said:

What's worse than this?

Im right there with you..... Maybe just a little more Suckiest suck tho.

Ive manage to get my hands on about 2 dozen create drops 

23 out of  24 drops never even got to pull the trigger. (Even if i mafe it to final 15 or less). The last one i got was M249. As ive loaded it i could see 2  guys peepin me from a trees n another on a building. I knew i was already dead but wasnt going without letting this beast loose. so i ran out a littlle span in circles with my finger on the trigger. 

" if im goin to pubg heaven im takin 1 of u fuckers with me.". 

Ended up takin 2.

16 hours ago, oof46 said:

Dropped into Zharki all by myself. Loot a fully kitted out Scar, Ump, ammo for both and decent armor and meds. Move over with the circle to the adjacent remote houses on the east. Get near one of the houses and BLOOP!...sniper in the bathroom takes me out.

If I don't have a loadout similar to yours... I consider it a failed loot. That set up is good don't get me wrong, but nothing close to a crate set-up as far as desire. I guess what i'm trying to say is a kitted out Scar and UMP is nothing to write home to mama about.

7 hours ago, UnknownError said:

If I don't have a loadout similar to yours... I consider it a failed loot. That set up is good don't get me wrong, but nothing close to a crate set-up as far as desire. I guess what i'm trying to say is a kitted out Scar and UMP is nothing to write home to mama about.

If that's what I wrote home to mama about, I'm sure she would be wringing her hands with angst at all the money that went into my college eduamagation.

On 3/9/2018 at 2:23 PM, fUll951 said:

position is nothing with out good cover in pubg.  being center circle too early often means you're surrounded 

Then I can fire in every direction 

16 hours ago, AristonSparta said:

Then I can fire in every direction 

45 seconds in..

On 3/8/2018 at 10:34 PM, ChuckComet132 said:

What's worse than this?

It's tough to tell how you really 'sucked' here. Did you get shot through a window from 400 yards, or was there a guy t-bagging you from a foot behind you before he killed you with the Mini14. One of those is the worst kind of suck.