Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cart3r27

How stressed out does....

THIS GAME! make you!? Lmfao 

Out of my last 5 matches i placed

10, 3, 9, 3, 3. 

Idk about you but, nothing worst then making it right there and POW! Dead lol 

To top it off my girlfriend is going to say “babe it’s just a game, why you so fired up” 

hahhaahah and and it’s true! It is just a game but it’s the first game I’ve found in a long time that gets the heart pumping. 

How is about you guys? Lol

You forgot to add getting to top 10 and then your vehicle spontaneously drives into the air and kills you or explodes for no reason and kills you. lol

8 minutes ago, c4guru said:

You forgot to add getting to top 10 and then your vehicle spontaneously drives into the air and kills you or explodes for no reason and kills you. lol

Lmfao why you got a vehicle that late in game!? 

When things aren't going my way(which is 100% of the time) I legitimately deserve to be locked away in an institution. And dont even get me started on the gf's ass.

I've had to restrict my playing time to when her ass is asleep because if she sees me playing and sees that I'm getting upset she'll say "what are you losing again" and laugh her ass off.

Now fellas, I would never lay a hand on my woman but if she does that shit one more time I'm gonna have to dump her ass....in every single crate at Georgopool.

14 minutes ago, Cart3r27 said:

THIS GAME! make you!? Lmfao 

Out of my last 5 matches i placed

10, 3, 9, 3, 3. 

Idk about you but, nothing worst then making it right there and POW! Dead lol 

To top it off my girlfriend is going to say “babe it’s just a game, why you so fired up” 

hahhaahah and and it’s true! It is just a game but it’s the first game I’ve found in a long time that gets the heart pumping. 

How is about you guys? Lol

It’s usually my wife stressing now over the game and me telling her it’s just a game.  I used to get super stressed when I first started playing, now my stress only really comes when I’m top 5 and have placed myself in a bad location between the rest of the players left.....wait that’s pretty much every game. So on a scale of 1-10 I would say this game keeps me at a constant 5seconds from stroke or heart attack. 

3 minutes ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

When things aren't going my way(which is 100% of the time) I legitimately deserve to be locked away in an institution. And dont even get me started on the gf's ass.

I've had to restrict my playing time to when her ass is asleep because if she sees me playing and sees that I'm getting upset she'll say "what are you losing again" and laugh her ass off.

Now fellas, I would never lay a hand on my woman but if she does that shit one more time I'm gonna have to dump her ass....in every single crate at Georgopool.

Get her to play and see what that crap feels like. My wife doesn’t play games but 2 matches of this had her hooked and now when she rages over the game I can pull the “it’s just a game” card on her. EVERYTIME I try though it seems that it’s not just a game and there are multiple reasons for her to be angry and yelling about how she wishes random people would just die in their sleep... xD 

10 minutes ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

This right here boys. This right here ^^^ 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💯

And then there is the    woot I'm in the top ten, gotta haul ass to next circle , stop for firefight , bandage up run like hell and die 3 feet from white line cause blue circle is sneaky like that becuase firefight and bandaging took to long .

9 hours ago, c4guru said:

And then there is the    woot I'm in the top ten, gotta haul ass to next circle , stop for firefight , bandage up run like hell and die 3 feet from white line cause blue circle is sneaky like that becuase firefight and bandaging took to long .

What a game, huh? LOL  My cardiologist advised me not to play this game. I advised my cardiologist that some things just make life worth living.

To be honest, I'm pretty chill. As long as I get a bunch of kills in a game, it's a win. Getting the chicken doesn't bother me... Played with a few dudes who freak the fuck out when shit goes south, it's really pretty pathetic listening to them having a little temper tantrum, being all passive aggressive

Best way to play PUBG is as though you don't care because PUBG don't care about you!

3 hours ago, StillPan G said:

To be honest, I'm pretty chill. As long as I get a bunch of kills in a game, it's a win. Getting the chicken doesn't bother me... Played with a few dudes who freak the fuck out when shit goes south, it's really pretty pathetic listening to them having a little temper tantrum, being all passive aggressive

Best way to play PUBG is as though you don't care because PUBG don't care about you!

If I make it to the top 10 that's as good as a win to me.:D

13 hours ago, c4guru said:

Nah, getting to the 1 Vs 1 three separate times in a night and your game crashing each time....

Was about the only moment I considered giving up on the game for a while lol

Nothing worse then getting to the top ten or so and the gf asking for help with something and not understanding you can’t pause the game. The struggle is real. 

I wouldn’t say this game stresses me out, more like pisses me off how someone with a shitty ping has an advantage 

1 hour ago, BaLLzTasTiik said:

I wouldn’t say this game stresses me out, more like pisses me off how someone with a shitty ping has an advantage 

Amen Brother

15 hours ago, c4guru said:

If you are in a top 10 situation and you are still in a car, you should stop playing pubg. Maybe forza is a better game for you.

2 hours ago, Tempests Avatar said:

Nah, getting to the 1 Vs 1 three separate times in a night and your game crashing each time....

Was about the only moment I considered giving up on the game for a while lol

And then I get to the last 5 in a duos. One guy is knocked, a Silenced Kar98 and M416 and in a good position. Then guess what.... you got it, my game crashes again and my duo partner who is spectating just watches me walk into the middle of the circle...

1 hour ago, Themurderone91 said:

If you are in a top 10 situation and you are still in a car, you should stop playing pubg. Maybe forza is a better game for you.

Ya ok, you try it on a flat sandy beach with no cover and six other people in cars and tell me what you would do 

24 minutes ago, c4guru said:

Ya ok, you try it on a flat sandy beach with no cover and six other people in cars and tell me what you would do 

Die?

11 hours ago, 300WinMag said:

If I make it to the top 10 that's as good as a win to me.:D

Good for you, glad you find the enjoymen there but imo top 10 is easy to achieve, could do it by hiding in a bush the whole game with a frying pan. I need more of a challenge. If your not first your last and all that

Nothing’s worse then shooting at someone just to find out you didn’t reload the gun or if it’s stuck on single shot.

7 minutes ago, PUB OG said:

Nothing’s worse then shooting at someone just to find out you didn’t reload the gun or if it’s stuck on single shot.

Or lining up a beautiful headshot and then shooting the railings right in front of you ¬¬

4 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Or lining up a beautiful headshot and then shooting the railings right in front of you ¬¬

This has blown my cover a fair amount of times & it's annoying as heck to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Jaidabecca said:

This has blown my cover a fair amount of times & it's annoying as heck to say the least.

I did it again this evening, on a rooftop in Pochinki. Luckily they had no idea where I was so I ninja'd out of there.

Usually it's window frames. I hate window frames.