Jasper laD91

Anyone getting a lot more network lag detected than normal?

Posted (edited)

Ever since the newest update I've been getting so much lag and it's always right before I get killed or when someone is in my vicinity? This has nothing to do with Internet,  it was fine before this

Edited by Jasper laD91
Forgot coma

I’ve always had it, it seems to be getting worse too it never use to get me killed now it happens allot in final 10 I’m peeking a tree then I get the error and I’m running through a field getting shot.

Yeah, that also happens to me it's so annoying. Now when I hear footsteps I get the error, hear one shot and I die. On the bright side, the game hasn't crashed in about 3 weeks

Ever since update 9 i am getting a tons of lag there is nothing wrong with my internet as i play call of duty and forza 7 with no problems the lag mostly gets super bad when starting to get into a battle or go after a care package hopefully it gets fixed bc im done till it is

Same. Game was completely fine on Monday, but now since yesterday. "network lag detected" every 30 seconds, sometimes more when it seems like people are around.

I've experienced network lag one time, and that was at least two months ago. Never has been an issue for me. 

It used to happen to me constantly when I was on wi-fi and wired just wasn't an option. Ever since I got me one of those powerline extenders, it never happened since. Brilliant product recommend 100% 

Ya more network lag than usual.. and I am rubberbanding again since hotfix.  

X1X.  They are definitely running out of smoke and mirrors.  They are constantly declaring more features when something new adds more set backs.  

I am aware its a game preview fan boys.  I enjoy the game; definitely holding my breath.

3 minutes ago, djscobomb said:

I've done both doesn't matter in my case.  It never did this before.

Neither hardwire or powerline will likely help rubberbanding as that seems to be a byproduct of the server than anything local. Although I haven't experienced rubberbanding is a couple of patches now.

Hardwire/powerline are solutions to being on a wifi connection.

• Thanks 1

I have definitely noticed an increase in instances of Network Lag since the hotfix. So far, none have cost me any more than mild annoyance, but it's definitely increased.

I got it the first day of the hotfix and before I reset my network. 

After I did that I haven't had any issues. I also have to play in a different regions servers due to the lack of players in Asia.