Please do something  about the rendering time of objects. I just got killed because I was stuck in a couch. I know it's been an ongoing issue but c'mon man, really? I was alone and stuck for about 2 min. before someone finally found and killed me. Meh.

29 minutes ago, Butch55341 said:

Please do something  about the rendering time of objects. I just got killed because I was stuck in a couch. I know it's been an ongoing issue but c'mon man, really? I was alone and stuck for about 2 min. before someone finally found and killed me. Meh.

I got stuck in one of the “cages” in the smaller warehouse at military... while super annoying it was a little comical

This game is simply too much strain on the Xbox. Not what it was built for, and its not gonna get much better.  Buy an external ssd.  The difference is literally mind blowing.  And ssds are really nice to have for storage anyway, and help with load times in every game you play.  It's a great investment.  Makes as big a difference as buying a 1x for a quarter of the price.  

Just now, RedDragonJedi said:

This game is simply too much strain on the Xbox. Not what it was built for, and its not gonna get much better.  Buy an external ssd.  The difference is literally mind blowing. You can dive straight down, see a weapon on a roof before you even land, pick it up and start your killing spree. And ssds are really nice to have for storage anyway, and help with load times in every game you play.  It's a great investment.  Makes as big a difference as buying a 1x for a quarter of the price.  

8 minutes ago, Buffdiver said:

Either buy an ssd for the ogxbox or buy an xbox one x.

Problem solved.

But its an xbox game. Why should he/we have to buy an ssd. If I wanted to play on something that needs regular upgrading I'd play PC. If it needs an ssd to run properly then it will never be released for xbox one. Development team needs to sort it. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ZohanAu said:

But its an xbox game. Why should he/we have to buy an ssd. If I wanted to play on something that needs regular upgrading I'd play PC. If it needs an ssd to run properly then it will never be released for xbox one. Development team needs to sort it. 

It's an issue with the Xbox hardware and it's terribly slow memory. There is very little the development team can do with this. You can see it in other games such as bf1 where it takes forever for the matches to load in on the og Xbox. 

24 minutes ago, Tempests Avatar said:

It's an issue with the Xbox hardware and it's terribly slow memory. There is very little the development team can do with this. You can see it in other games such as bf1 where it takes forever for the matches to load in on the og Xbox. 

Thats all well and good. What I'm gettingat though is if it doesnt run correctly on the og xbox it will NEVER release as an xbox game. Xbox One X is just a mid generation upgrade not a bew generation of console. One X owners will eventually learn this

It's a gamble to go in a house that's not fully loaded.

It does suck but you can avoid it. 

If I go in early I 100% know the house and know where not to stand. 

Good luck

1 hour ago, Buffdiver said:

Either buy an ssd for the ogxbox or buy an xbox one x.

Problem solved.

So you want my paypal now or?  This is the reality of console generation at this point unfortunately.  Keeps driving me back toward the PC where I know the kid living at home has more money to build a computer and can adjust my graphics accordingly.

I'm on X1X, rendering actually seems worse to me now that it did before.

I literally never saw any rendering issues before but I've seen it a few times since.

I've never been into a building where furniture hasn't yet rendered but I've seen plenty of mushy roofs and outside walls.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZohanAu said:

Thats all well and good. What I'm gettingat though is if it doesnt run correctly on the og xbox it will NEVER release as an xbox game. Xbox One X is just a mid generation upgrade not a bew generation of console. One X owners will eventually learn this

I think eventually it will be optimized, but it’s not going to be soon. I think something everyone is going to realize soon, is that console “generations” are going to be a thing of the past. Companies aren’t going to wait 7 years to release a new console when they can pump out slightly upgraded consoles every 4 years and make money. Xbox consoles have been released in 2001, 2005, 2013, And 2017. I would make a bet we see a new console by 2021. 

Og xbox 52mb/s

400mbit connection let the xbox one hdd work at ~100%

xbox one x 125mb/s

buy external hdd 3.5 1-2tb with more then 120mb/s

this will help

but a ssd will help more

buy a 256gb ssd and install few games on ssd.

best way is to sell youre xbox one and buy a „used“ xbox one x under 400€/$

13 minutes ago, Daddy Sanctus said:

I think eventually it will be optimized, but it’s not going to be soon. I think something everyone is going to realize soon, is that console “generations” are going to be a thing of the past. Companies aren’t going to wait 7 years to release a new console when they can pump out slightly upgraded consoles every 4 years and make money. Xbox consoles have been released in 2001, 2005, 2013, And 2017. I would make a bet we see a new console by 2021. 

They have for ages. Xbox 360 slim, colour variations, PsOne, PsSlim etc etc. New consoles are rumored to be released late 2019, 2020 so I'm with you on the 2021 new console generation. I'm hoping it can be optimised for xbox one or if not I still get the game for the next gen xbox at least.

If the game is never going to run on the Xbox One S the way it has been marketed and sold as it would then this is fraudulent  and theft by all involved who marketed/made/sold the game behind the context as a "preview".
Wonder how much of the millions they have made they will keep after a class action suit if this can be proven the case?

1 minute ago, Lord Oftha Sith said:

If the game is never going to run on the Xbox One S the way it has been marketed and sold as it would then this is fraudulent  and theft by all involved who marketed/made/sold the game behind the context as a "preview".
Wonder how much of the millions they have made they will keep after a class action suit if this can be proven the case?

Fine print.

9 minutes ago, Lord Oftha Sith said:

The fine print for what a “game preview” is talks about how the game can basically cease to exist at any point and be cancelled. So if they wanted to, really, they could shut the servers down tonight, say it’s not working out, and I don’t think there would be much anyone could do about it. 

2 hours ago, Oatmealjones said:

I got stuck in one of the “cages” in the smaller warehouse at military... while super annoying it was a little comical

So did I! I'm trying to figure out how to share the capture but over my head on that stuff. Asked my buddy (his 2nd day playing) to down me in case I could crawl out. Instead he kept shooting until I resembled a wooden box 🙄

51 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

I'm on X1X, rendering actually seems worse to me now that it did before.

I literally never saw any rendering issues before but I've seen it a few times since.

I've never been into a building where furniture hasn't yet rendered but I've seen plenty of mushy roofs and outside walls.

Can confrm this also. New patch has done something, my boy has an X and he got stuck in a box in military base the today, I have an SSD and furtniture is not loading in for some reason

To fix restart game/app and walk out of object and hope you haven’t been killed yet

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, StillPan G said:

Can confrm this also. New patch has done something, my boy has an X and he got stuck in a box in military base the today, I have an SSD and furtniture is not loading in for some reason

I haven't got stuck in anything yet but last night and tonight someone in my squad got stuck (both X1X).

Actually I did get stuck in the lumber yard on the hill near Mylta Power, weeks ago so pre-patch. It wasn't a rendering issue though, I got stuck midgame in a hole between the wooden posts around the edge. 

Edited by ColonicBoom

9 minutes ago, StillPan G said:

Haha you are a total spoon. Ive got, my boy has one and hundreds of people on this forum have one. It fixes the rendering and load times because an SSD is able to process information at a higher speed.... mug

Amazon delivery person is 5 stops away from delivering mine... I'm looking forward to getting rid of my 20 second renderings

1 hour ago, Rapt0rious said:

So did I! I'm trying to figure out how to share the capture but over my head on that stuff. Asked my buddy (his 2nd day playing) to down me in case I could crawl out. Instead he kept shooting until I resembled a wooden box 🙄

Yea being stuck in the game like that sucks.