Batman4047

Is anyone still missing that Chicken Dinner?

On 3/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, Tempests Avatar said:

But then some of the people you kill would also have the chance to react earlier.

These arguments are pointless, both TPP and FPP are as hard as each other. They both have pros and cons but at the end of the day every player has the same advantages and disadvantages in each game mode. You just have to adapt your play style based upon what you are playing.

I agree everyone has the same advantages and disadvantages, however I find fpp more difficult because the average player skill seems much higher, there are more try-hards.

3 minutes ago, Hixbot said:

I agree everyone has the same advantages and disadvantages, however I find fpp more difficult because the average player skill seems much higher, there are more try-hards.

I actually find the opposite. I find I can survive a lot more situations in fpp because it's easier to manoeuvre unseen or because enemy's have to peek to see you and that second or two of them trying to spot you can give me enough time to react. That being said I'm pretty try hard in both modes 😂. 

3 solo wins, 6 duo wins and 3 squad wins I think

I usually play Duo with my brother and we are the kings of bad decisions most of the time

I have 3 in 40 solo games played.  My only advice is slow down.  Don't fight anyone unless you have to to stay alive. You'll get your kills at the end. Dont do ANYTHING stupid, like loot in the blue without a car, forget to put your gun on full auto, etc.  ditch the car after 4th circle. In the top 10 just find cover so if you get shot at you have an out. And whatever you do don't go prone unless you have a death wish. All the snakes in the grass at the end just make me laugh.

3 hours ago, hidenseek said:

Playing on the xbox version is not balanced. Why! Because ppl who play on xbox x versions graphics are so much better than compared to xbox original version. 

Basically ppl with xbox x version can spot you from 500meters out without using a scope, ppl who xbox OG version can't even spot players from a 100 meters out without using the scopes.

ppl who have xbox x version have a much higher chance of winning chicken dinners.

Lol i started on the og and upgraded a month ago. Other than rendering times its exactly the same.  The difference is almost nonexistent after the first 2 minutes. 

I have 200+ some wins. We average at least 3-4 wins a day playing about 10-15 matches.

Best winstreak was 5 wins in a row.

GT: Clutchpocalypse 

On 3/17/2018 at 9:01 AM, InvisiMod said:

Well the matchmaking is skilled based so...... 

My mind is legit blown, you all are correct for sure, I just really wish we could get some actual info into how much of it is rating based from the developers, does it find squad mates with your rating as well?

Just want some input from the guys who set the system up would be nice.

I got my first solo win in the first week but it took my buddy and me till January to get a win in duos. We just could not catch or buy a break and the match we finally won i got a lucky guess on the last guy

Lol, I have a whopping 1 in almost 200 games. 

Shit is still fun as hell, and the only multiplayer shooter I play since I picked it up a month or so ago.

Nothing else even comes close.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HandyPalad1n said:

Got my first solo chicken dinner tonight and my first squad chicken dinner 2 nights ago. Pumped.

Grats bud.

Got my first duo dinner tonight, and then two more immediately afterwards! They’re contagious evidently 😷 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rock1obsta said:

Shit is still fun as hell, and the only multiplayer shooter I play since I picked it up a month or so ago.

Man, my sentiments exactly.

I picked it up wayyy late, only been playing for a two weeks now.

Got two solo dinners in TPP and then I didn’t see another one for days.

Im sitting at 9 now, total. 3 of which were tonight in duos with a friend I rarely play with.

I couldn’t agree with you more, nothing comes close to this game for me.

I was a hardcore Rainbow Six Siege player (level 235) and for the past week plus I’ve barely touched it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rock1obsta said:

Same.  Got my first and only win in like my 40th game.  Should have won a 2nd dinner around my 50th game but went potato with a 4x scope and finished 2nd.  Now up to about 150 games and haven't really come that close to a win.  20% top 10's so I'm getting to the end, just not in a position to finish one off.  I now have equal time in both solo and duo and yet to really sniff a dinner in duo.  Getting a few top 10's here or there.  My irl friend just picked up the game a few weeks ago and only plays duos with me, so as his skill improves I'm sure we'll get a dinner at some point.

I also agree it's fun as hell.  Last game my buddy had a problem with his daughters friend couldn't get his car started.  We were in the middle of the circle really early and in a building.  He thought he could take care of it in time.  He's gone, I only have 30 rounds in my m16.  I start hearing gunfire all around me so I killed my friend and took his loot, an mp9 with 200+ rounds.  He comes back and I'm still in the room.  He's like what happened?  I'm like you left me with no ammo and gunfire all around me so I killed you.  I then headed out to the final two circles and made top 5 as he was spectating.

Still the most compelling FPS I own, and I've played all the halo, battlefields, and cod's, and a little fartnight.  Not my cup of tea.  People keep posting about how smooth the game is on mobile so I'm holding out hope PUBG gets it nailed down with frame rate and new maps on console.

6 hours ago, BOSTONxDANGLER said:

Man, my sentiments exactly.

I picked it up wayyy late, only been playing for a two weeks now.

Got two solo dinners in TPP and then I didn’t see another one for days.

Im sitting at 9 now, total. 3 of which were tonight in duos with a friend I rarely play with.

I couldn’t agree with you more, nothing comes close to this game for me.

I was a hardcore Rainbow Six Siege player (level 235) and for the past week plus I’ve barely touched it.

I wish I could recapture that moment where I saw my first enemy. It was my first game and I was nervously looting a group of houses behind one of the bigger cities (I can't remember exactly) and I saw someone creep around the corner outside the house opposite from me.

My heartbeat doubled almost instantly and I began to sweat a little bit.

No video game has ever gotten such a physical reaction from me, not even when I cut my online teeth in MW3 in '11 or '12.

I ended up killing him, just barely though due to me sprayin like a virgin on his first try.....lol

That's the magic for me. It doesn't hafta look great, or even work right all the time, and it's still miles beyond anything I've ever played.