Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wizardO3

Thats it....

Thing is how would having a m&k help you in any of those clips when you didn't even know where the shots were coming from

52 minutes ago, RL4LIFE said:

From my understanding I would be surprised if they are ever banned.   AAA devs have been trying to (detect)ban them for 10+ years  and haven’t really figured it out from what I see.  Would be surprised if bluehole is the company that finally does it

combine this with Microsoft’s stance on M&k support coming and........  who knows. But emulators are likely something we will just have to deal with 

Mike ybarra posted on twitter that Microsoft can detect k&m emulators (the controller isnt dumb) and its up to the Devs what they want to do with them, but the API is there to use.

I believe bluehole when they say m&k usage is very low. and I would say that no dev has blocked it as a lot of the people that own an emulator have a legitimate need for it.

23 minutes ago, luigi evahard said:

Mike ybarra posted on twitter that Microsoft can detect k&m emulators (the controller isnt dumb) and its up to the Devs what they want to do with them, but the API is there to use.

I believe bluehole when they say m&k usage is very low. and I would say that no dev has blocked it as a lot of the people that own an emulator have a legitimate need for it.

Yeah I looked into that.  Seemed like he wasn’t speaking to xim specifically but third party devices.   As the xim can emulate whatever firmware they have pushed to it.....  I.E always change it if needed.    The one thing Microsoft can detect is that it isn’t an officially  API that their devices use but a third party which could be anything.   A razor controller.  A niko. Etc.  etc.   

i could be off tho.     It just seems if it was truly detectable and thus banable then blizzard and bungie and others etc... wouldn’t be as upset about it as they are

14 minutes ago, RL4LIFE said:

Yeah I looked into that.  Seemed like he wasn’t speaking to xim specifically but third party devices.   As the xim can emulate whatever firmware they have pushed to it.....  I.E always change it if needed.    The one thing Microsoft can detect is that it isn’t an officially  API that their devices use but a third party which could be anything.   A razor controller.  A niko. Etc.  etc.   

i could be off tho.     It just seems if it was truly detectable and thus banable then blizzard and bungie and others etc... wouldn’t be as upset about it as they are

ah gotcha, your probably right, I was thinking they could make the control just turn off when u plug in an unrecognised third party device, but that would possibly mean every third party device.

I know all third party controllers need to be wired for whatever reason, maybe something to do with k&m who knows?.

You bring up a good point about blizzard and such.

There's no way you could possibly know who's using a MnK. You just can't, no matter how bad you wanna believe you can. 

That said, I don't think it's cheating if it's allowed or not prohibited by the Publisher (which I'm pretty sure Bluehole is against them), but using an emulator to circumvent the rules because you mistakenly believe it'll grant you godlike aim is dirty.

Sorry I’m by no means brilliant at this game but you are clearly either very unlucky or just still learning the basics of the game if you think there was anything wrong with any of these clips 😂

D8C22376-28CC-4245-B9C5-01FDFAD6749E.png

10 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Where? Why is it not in the news section? all I have seen is a "he said, she said"

Found this easily enough.  There are other posts out there too.

11 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Welp, we all know what I'm about to say, but the videos are proof. Its time to upgrade.....Since the devs have been quiet about it. Since Microsoft is so lax with it. And since each and every other news update they have avoided it. I will be upgrading next pay check. Time to level the playing field with these MnK users.

Killed by M4, seriously strange burst firing http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardO3/video/45882611

Magical m16 that has full auto, arguable I suppose, but dat recoil control: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardO3/video/45883142

Another M16. Questionable accuracy vs someone who jumps out of a vehicle, runs behind, and then swims in water if you ask me: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardO3/video/45883229

I could go on, but regardless of what everyone wishes to argue upon, its time to upgrade. I'm ordering the venom x now.

What exactly is the problem. You got killed fair and square! There's no M&K involved here. You're standing still just waiting to be killed and that's what happen.

12 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Then you, my friend, don't use a controller.

Trying to be that accurate on a moveing target, or controlling that many shots "reliably" is rather a feat that I have been completely unable to duplicate on multiple occasions when it happens to me. Getting gud is one thing, but damn! That's god like!

Iv noticed it time and time again, I try my damndest to hit a target, do everything I can to make my shots connect, but no matter what happens, either I overcompensate my shots, I just draw up short. Then I gotta just nudge the sight into place and, shit overshot and they are running, no need to waste shots I can't make. But be damned if they are able to hit em when I come up against em......As for a "goddamn mouse n keyboard" Don't worry, one more soon on its way. Bluehole has never made an effort to address it.

My suggestion to you sir, adjust your sensitivity settings, as the default are not good enough, adjust the dead zone, as the default is not good enough, adjust the acceleration, as the default is not good enough, find the settings that work for you. Watch some YouTube videos from WackyJacky on scopes and weapons, hell give u an idea how they work. If you try and try and "the controller" just doesn't do what you want it to, it's not the controller, it's you, but if you dial all those settings in and practice practice practice, you'll get it. This game is fun, I enjoy it alot, I'm not the best player, but I'm getting better, the only thing that frustrates me is the frame drop and rubber banding in fire fights, and general lag at times that gets me killed. I have over 1000 games, and only 25-30  wins, it's still fun. I've gone from getting a kill every other game, to getting between 3 and 6 a game, which is getting alot better, I've gone from dropping in obscure places dreading start of game firefights to dropping hot zones and coming out alive. If I made a new account now to start my stats over, I'd have a positive KD instead of a .48 to.53 in squads, duos and solo. But less then a hundred games ago, they were all.18-.23, and that was after a thousand games already, so that kd is coming up. I use a controller, and every so often in the middle of a fight, I get excited and go potato aim on someone, but if I keep my cool, I'm right on. This is the first shooter I've played in a long time that keeps my attention, and not having played shooters in a while, it's only a matter of time before it all comes back. Good luck man, you don't need an M&K, u just need to learn control over your controller.

Nothing from this footage screams emulator to me.  

I would suggest you work on your awareness and utilise the freecam to check your surroundings when travelling by vehicle. 

Haha, how can you be mad at that first clip - for starters you were killed by an M16 when you were sat stationary in a car in an open field when a loot crate was coming down - there would have been loads of people watching you...you are lucky you only had one person shooting at you!

The second clip again there was nothing wrong with it, someone with an M16 saw you when you didn't see them, they took a shot, they nearly killed you, you didn't react quick enough and they hit you again.

That third clip, wow how can you seriously have problems with that?  Boats make a hell of a lot of noise, and given where the circle was it was always likely someone would have been on that ridge, saw or heard you coming and then took a shot - you were really low health because you spent far too long in the blue (which is entirely you fault) so it was only ever going to take 1 or 2 hits to kill you.  He clearly saw you jump out the boat, shot you, hit you then you ran behind and paused for half a second or so before you started to swim, but even at that point you have no forward momentum and even if you did, you are still an easy target to hit.

All three of those videos are entirely situational awareness, you put too much reliance on what you can see in your little FOV, even in the second clip when you were spinning the camera you were not properly looking at the danger points - don't sit in the open in a car especially near something that draws attention and don't use a boat to narrowly escape the blue and not expect someone to be listening.

"Get Gud" as much as you might hate hearing it, really is the answer here.

25 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I would suggest you work on your awareness and utilise the freecam to check your surroundings when travelling by vehicle. 

In short.....git gud? A community coordinator just told you to git gud. This is why I play PUBG.

Damn OP even got a "git gud" from a dev, albeit in a very nicely worded way.

55 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

This post screams double standards to me though

I got a warning for "calling players out". I wasn't calling them out at all, they were blatantly teaming. Solo game 3 people shooting me side by side. Kill one. The remaining two kill me then both loot my body. 

"Do not publicly accuse other users/players of misconduct. Please always use proper channels for reporting users/players to us."

I've taken it on the chin but my understanding is I wasn't accusing them of anything. An accusation means a belief in someomes guilt. It wasn't my belief, they were guilty of teaming! As far as I'm aware a belief and fact are two different things. Maybe I just don't understand the English language correctly. Never really had the best marks in it 😂

Post deleted and warning issued within 2 minutes of post.  This one though, post been up for ages and a Dev commenting as well.

Wonder if they will delete this comment too?

19 hours ago, ZohanAu said:

This post screams double standards to me though

I got a warning for "calling players out". I wasn't calling them out at all, they were blatantly teaming. Solo game 3 people shooting me side by side. Kill one. The remaining two kill me then both loot my body. 

"Do not publicly accuse other users/players of misconduct. Please always use proper channels for reporting users/players to us."

I've taken it on the chin but my understanding is I wasn't accusing them of anything. An accusation means a belief in someomes guilt. It wasn't my belief, they were guilty of teaming! As far as I'm aware a belief and fact are two different things. Maybe I just don't understand the English language correctly. Never really had the best marks in it 😂

Post deleted and warning issued within 2 minutes of post.  This one though, post been up for ages and a Dev commenting as well.

Wonder if they will delete this comment too?

You broke the forum rules by calling out a player for breaking the rules of conduct, this post is about an individual claiming instances where he had died was due to players using a mouse and keyboard (with a third party controller emulator), which is not currently against the rules of conduct. 

If you wish to discuss this we can do it via DM, lets please not derail this thread with a lengthy discussion. 

14 hours ago, Shomiehawn said:

seems like you just need some practice OP. I have no problem hitting moving targets especially with the M16. Thing is practically a sniper.

BTW -- Microsoft has said that it is up to individual companies to determine if they want M&K on console. Bluehole's stance on the subject of M&K is that they don't want it on consoles. They will not provide support for native keyboards and are currently looking into a way to block XIMS. So enjoy that expensive waste of a purchase for an advantage that won't help you and your potato aim.

My buddies always, always bypass the M16 - they say it's trash. Yet I'm always the last man standing in my duo/squad, and 80% of the time it's thanks to my trusty M16 and the 4x scope, silencer (or compensator) and extended clip I have in it.

The M16 Is THE underestimated weapon in PUBG so far.

OP, you should play more squads, will be more forgiving while developing your gunskills. 

14 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

I agree, will make vids on the learning curve as I have never used a mouse before. Should be good for a few laughs. :P As for it helping me achieve god like wins or kills, never said such a thing. Just want to get my own aim down and how I have noticed other players ability to hold a multi tap or even full auto on such laser precession while I'm squirreling all over the place. 

1.) Everytime I use the M16, even from a prone position, 3rd shot is air mail and not killing. I start shooting at the feet, nothing but air by the time the 3rd round gets out on burst. And if that isn't burst firing, then what the hell is the difference really? Recoil doesn't work like that.

2.) As for positioning, typically the blue zone pushes me into those bad scenarios. But I must ask, where was a better position on the first vid? As for a reload on the crate, take a look at what exactly I had....nothing. That was the first crate of the game. Iv ran up to them bare nekid before and didn't get shot at, why should I believe that within the first minute of the game someone had jumped out of the plane, flew far north as I did, found a vehicle like I did, then drove even farther north like I did, and was completely ready to smear my shit all over the first crate drop? Honestly, bad judgement on my behalf, however I did grab the AKM, just in case another vehicle showed up. Now as for trying to load it up, you do notice I jumped to the passengers seat and tried to, right? Didn't think so.

3.) Well ain't you just the bad ass, guess I and everyone else who isn't as good as you should just quit? Don't think so bud. People like you breed cheaters. Tis a shame Blue hole hasn't said anything about MnK being a cheat. So technically I'm just using a different controller, kinda like the elite, except a bit cheaper I might add. So my gamer tag isn't changing any time soon. ;) 

1) You're not compensating for the muzzle climb. You're literally firing and hoping the rifle stays on target. That's not how one aims in this game, or many games for that matter. You need to compensate for muzzle climb or...get a compensator. 

2+3 I'm not addressing because you're just blowing hot air.

Lastly, there have been posts on here specifically from Devs suggesting we report and send in any videos we have of suspected M&K users. Why do you think that is?

13 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

That's the other thing, spawn island glitch....no one got a warning.....sure they fixed it, but cheaters already winning, they didn't even get told off.
As for authorized devices, truly the elite is, however time will reveal mouse to be the next on the list of "cash grabs" as I like to call em.

Yes I can see it, however I ponder how truly they are willing to go to actually do anything about it. I have yet to honestly see an effort in it. And as such, I will not idly sit by while people who are ahead of the curve move forward while I'm stuck playing by "unspoken rules" made by the community. Rules to keep those who could be better, checked into place. 

Could be better...could be. 

But you can't be. Because you've made bad decisions, and even after they were pointed out by the community, still refuse to accept responsibility for your actions and reactions. You planned poorly. You made poor decisions. That does not make the other users M&K users. Also, there are ways for you to report these players. Since you have video proof and their GT you should report them. Did you? 

(I wrote this after reading the OP then read the rest of the comments, so apologies for repeating things other people have said)

I am working on the assumption that you think the people in these videos must have been using M&K, and that these videos are proof of M&K use.

On your first clip:

1. You can see the shooter's muzzle flash beside a rock to your left (about 100 degrees) at 0m 46s. They are literally about 30m away. You don't have to be a M&K player to make that shot.

2. There's nothing strange about burst firing from a full-auto weapon, not really sure what your point is, or why you think burst-firing means that they must be using M&K. Burst firing is more accurate than full-auto firing, so it makes sense they're not firing into the air.

3. You stopped your car in the open right beside a crate drop and sat motionless with an unloaded AK, you were a sitting duck, man.

4. You highlight the player's pinpoint accuracy as proof of their M&K use, but of roughly 22 rounds fired, only 3 hit you. They just sprayed the car, man.

On your second clip:

1. That M16A4 is definitely on single fire mode, not a magical full-auto mode. It's clearly a series of single shots.

2. Even if it were lots of quick-fire shots, it is possible with good trigger timing, to use the burst function of the M16A4 almost as full auto.

3. I don't understand why your conclusion, when hearing what you think is a full-auto M16A4, is that they must be using M&K. M&K doesn't allow you to alter the rules of the game and change weapon settings. You'd have to be a hacker to do that.

4. Your shooter was almost certainly behind one of the trees to your left. Probably 50-100m away - not a particularly tough shot, especially with a zoom scope and especially when you are standing still by a tree (side note: there was lots of open space to your right and lots of tree cover to your left - you should have anticipated that the most likely direction you'd be shot at from is to your left and taken appropriate cover. Simple situational awareness).

On your third clip:

1. As you have acknowledged, your shooter is clearly visible standing on the cliff directly in front of your boat when you park it on the beach. Probably 50-60m away. Easy shooting, even easier if you have a zoom scope.

2. Again, you highlight the player's pinpoint accuracy as proof of their M&K use, but of roughly 13/14 rounds fired, only 2 hit you. You had less than half health.

At best, there is 0 evidence for M&K usage here and that in fact there is some evidence to suggest that at least one of these players was definitely using a controller as the aim was so bad. I think in each of these situations you could learn something about your own gameplay to make you better in the future. For example:

14 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

Told you guys would argue em, but trust me. Something awfull fishy man. I get into a fight with another controller user, and we both can tell that no one is super advantaged. Aint got a good one, best ones I got, but trust me. The recoil control and ability to burst fire so accurately is absolute insanity when I have the exact same weapons, but can't nip two shots into the same dude with the exact same loadout. 

As for getting to the next circle, bad dice on both the super obviouse ones. One minute I'm looting, next minute is a 40k hike in two minutes. Hate being out in the wide open, trust me. As for the AK, wasn't even sure if I would be keeping it, but like I said in a post earlier. First crate, plane flew south, near the peir south, I decided to go to shooting range, boom circle is over me, and then here comes first drop. I HIGHLY anticipated to be alone and uncontested. I mean hell, the only other weapon and equipment I had was a lvl1 vest and shot gun. So as for the AK, no it was not loaded. I wanted to get into position first "happened to spot the ak", then got it on the way. Just in case if anyone drove up. However watching the replay, I must ask, would it have mattered? Dude took 4 speed taps, or took burst firing on full auto to the next level. I didn't have a chance, especially without a scope or dot at least.

Lessons to be learnt from this:

1. ALWAYS load a gun the second you pick it up, whether it's a pea shooter or a Groza (incidentally, why did you attach the red dot to the AK but not load it?!)

2. NEVER assume you will be alone and uncontested. Never. Always be aware and on the lookout for potential enemies.

I'm not calling you out and saying you're a bad player. I make basic errors ALL the time - my point is that I try and recognise where I went wrong in each case, not just assume that my killer was a Xim4 bastard so unbeatable that I must now join them.

I mean, go ahead and get a venom x. If you continue to play like this, you will continue to get killed like this. You need to address your gameplay, not your hardware dude.

3 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

RIP OP

buying a XIM4, Apex or whatever along with the REQUIRED low input lag KB & M is literally going to cost you over 50% of the price tag of a quality gaming PC that would easily run PUBG at a steady 60 FPS

You people blowing money on KBM input devices are really lost on this one...   throw that money at a new PC

Honestly buying a 1ms input gaming monitor (Benq has them for like $250) is going to be way more cost effective for a console user than shelling out $400 for a low input lag KBM setup which will have astronomical delay when compared to the standard XBOX controller

16 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

1.) Everytime I use the M16, even from a prone position, 3rd shot is air mail and not killing. I start shooting at the feet, nothing but air by the time the 3rd round gets out on burst. And if that isn't burst firing, then what the hell is the difference really? Recoil doesn't work like that.

What do you mean recoil doesnt work like that?  It absolutely works like that.  You correct for recoil just like you do in real like.  Burst fire typically is going to give you 3x the recoil because your body isnt fast enough to counter the recoil between each shot.

2.) As for positioning, typically the blue zone pushes me into those bad scenarios. But I must ask, where was a better position on the first vid? As for a reload on the crate, take a look at what exactly I had....nothing. That was the first crate of the game. Iv ran up to them bare nekid before and didn't get shot at, why should I believe that within the first minute of the game someone had jumped out of the plane, flew far north as I did, found a vehicle like I did, then drove even farther north like I did, and was completely ready to smear my shit all over the first crate drop? Honestly, bad judgement on my behalf, however I did grab the AKM, just in case another vehicle showed up. Now as for trying to load it up, you do notice I jumped to the passengers seat and tried to, right? Didn't think so.

Everyone tries to fly as far from the plane as possible.  Everyone tries to find a vehicle and drive to a distant location to loot because its safer.  You did not come up with this idea on your own.

I watched your videos and everything looked completely normal.  The first video, you got shot in the head on the first round which almost killed you.  After that the guy was frantically firing.  2nd video sounded like normal m16 single fire.  Video 3, again you got hit in the head leaving the boat.  Almost died on the first shot.