Sign in to follow this  
Hostility82

Weapon suggestions

I would like to see more options like there were in PU's Arma 3 BR mod.

Attachment

1. RCO sight

1.Katiba (KH2002) 6.5mm

2.SDAR (RFB) 5.56mm

3.Sting (Scorpion EVO 3 A1) 9mm

4.Protector ( MP5K ) 9mm

5.MK16 (SCAR-L) 5.56mm

6.4-FIVE (FNX-45) .45ACP

7.MK20C (F2000) 5.56mm

8.G36C 5.56mm

9.M4a1 5.56mm

10.AK-12 7.62mm

Other weapons I would like to see

1.HK 417 7.62mm

2.Ruger Mini 30 7.62mm

3.Sig 556 Swat 5.56mm or Sig 556R 7.62mm

4.Serbu Super shorty 12ga

5.Browing HI-Power 9mm

6.HK G3 7.62mm

7.M1 Garand 7.62mm

8.Sig MPX 9mm

• Like 1

You have a fully auto variant of m16. It’s the m4. M16 in real life are not auto. Only semi and 3 round burst. 

I would ditch the ww2 guns altogether and add modern weapons. No dp28 kar98 tommy gun. Those can be replaced with similar weapons. 

But I agree. More weapons. 

More snipers more machine guns. 

12 hours ago, Jc4412 said:

You have a fully auto variant of m16. It’s the m4. M16 in real life are not auto. Only semi and 3 round burst. 

I would ditch the ww2 guns altogether and add modern weapons. No dp28 kar98 tommy gun. Those can be replaced with similar weapons. 

But I agree. More weapons. 

More snipers more machine guns. 

I agree ditching the ww2 guns. They could swap the DP-28 for the RPK or Pecheneg. The tommy could be replaced with the MP5 or the vityaz-SN. Kar98 could be replaced by the M24 or Dragunov. The uzi is kinda lame I think also. Replace it with an mp7 or some other pdw. M16A2 is full auto but I think we have enough 5.56 rifles. How about some variants of the AK instead or HkG3? 

They also don’t distinguish between 762x39, 762x51 and 762x54. All 7.62 but all very different cartridges.

9 hours ago, Ironwolf762x51 said:

I agree ditching the ww2 guns. They could swap the DP-28 for the RPK or Pecheneg. The tommy could be replaced with the MP5 or the vityaz-SN. Kar98 could be replaced by the M24 or Dragunov. The uzi is kinda lame I think also. Replace it with an mp7 or some other pdw. M16A2 is full auto but I think we have enough 5.56 rifles. How about some variants of the AK instead or HkG3? 

They also don’t distinguish between 762x39, 762x51 and 762x54. All 7.62 but all very different cartridges.

Those are good replacements for the old guns. And I agree the micro uzi is pretty lame. The m16a2 is not full auto, trust me I know I used that rifle in boot camp. But I also agree there are enough 5.56 rifles. 

Maybe add some DMR’s as well. Different scope options would be nice as well. 

We’ll see what happens I guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jc4412 said:

Those are good replacements for the old guns. And I agree the micro uzi is pretty lame. The m16a2 is not full auto, trust me I know I used that rifle in boot camp. But I also agree there are enough 5.56 rifles. 

Maybe add some DMR’s as well. Different scope options would be nice as well. 

We’ll see what happens I guess. 

Apologies I meant to say the A1 version is full auto. I’d really like to see some DMRs as well. If all the weapons could use optics it’d make it a lot better. The uzi is lame to me because it doesn’t allow an optic. A lot of people may disagree but I hate the pump shotgun in the game. I feel the character pumps it way too slow. It’s also an antiquated model. Replace it with the rem 870 or mossberg 500 ? Maybe even have another semi auto shotgun other than the Saiga like a super 90 or rem 1187 or something more akin to western made weapons .

8 minutes ago, Ironwolf762x51 said:

Apologies I meant to say the A1 version is full auto. I’d really like to see some DMRs as well. If all the weapons could use optics it’d make it a lot better. The uzi is lame to me because it doesn’t allow an optic. A lot of people may disagree but I hate the pump shotgun in the game. I feel the character pumps it way too slow. It’s also an antiquated model. Replace it with the rem 870 or mossberg 500 ? Maybe even have another semi auto shotgun other than the Saiga like a super 90 or rem 1187 or something more akin to western made weapons .

I am not a fan of the micro uzi. I guess it’s one of those guns that you decide to take your chances with it or hope you find something better in the heat of the moment while being chased. Kind of like, hey your being chased you have no weapon, either choose a crap gun and try and fight or keep running. Idk I would like to see like an mp5 in place of it. But I doubt they would do that since they have a ump and vector. 

Those shotguns would be a good replacement. 

I wish they would get rid of the double barrel shotgun as well. Not necessarily that it’s a bad gun but just because everyone passes it up and I don’t really ever see it being used. 

Mossberg 500 and a stubby shotgun would be good. 

Just overall would like to see a wider variety of weapons. Everyone has either an m4 scar or akm. Not much diversity

• Like 1

The MP5 would ve nice to swap with the Mirco for sure. The honey Badger PDW would be cool. Desert Eagle maybe but be a crate drop weapon.  Id also like to see slugs added as shotgun ammo. Maybe set it as ammo that only the pump action and break barrel can hold

• RIP 1

I would love more lmgs, and for the love of all that is holy the g36c. That is my favorite gun ever.

I have an airsoft g36c and it is so much fun

• Like 1

I really just want an M14 that you can kind of expect to see on the map that is semi-only, doesn't have some stupid firecap, holds 20 rounds, and does honest .308-class damage. 
We already have have the EBR as a crate weapon. That can stay with its extra 6 o' clock space and fun switch. I just want to get my battle rifle on. I can always find an M16, which is nice and all, but the game is missing that mechanic, and I hope that they do it right unlike every other game ever. 

While I'm not opposed to more weapons, I say that having more types of weapons is a priority. Not counting crate weapons, we now have SMGs with high and low rates of fire, a bolt-action, a burst fire rifle, an automatic pistol, a revolver, the three shotguns, and two semi-auto sniper rifles in different intermediate calibers. Outside of the belt-fed (M249s being in crates makes sense), a full-power semi-auto and an integrally suppressed SMG ,such as an MP5D, are all we don't have.

The regular M14 would have the same damage and velocity as the EBR, but with permanent 20-round mags (no extended or quick draw mags), and it should only optics and muzzle device slots. Of course, it would recoil more due to reduced weight. It should be at least as common as the Mini-14. A flash hider is built in, and it can only overwrite it with a suppressor. 

The MP5SD would only have an optics slot. 

These two would really complete the game's weapon span.

I would love s g36c IDK what type ammo it takes but they do need to add more guns asap but IDK if Xbox would ever get anything before the PC which is dumb they should through some guns in here during the preview stage for testing why can't we test a gun or two instead of the PC always getting it first what's the point of it being in preview if we can't test anything and it would be nice to swap out the shotguns IDK guns very well but the double barrel shoots slow and the pump like said before it takes way to long to pump and shot I always get roasted by the ump or victor up close cause they take to long to get off the second shot let alone the third if u miss one and the uzi is trash they should swap it with anything else IDK maybe a mp40 if I remember correctly and that's the right name they need to add stuff so people don't get bored and leave I love the game but the same map and same guns every game is dull sometimes I get why fortnite is so popular they have new shit every week I don't mind the 2 or 3 week updates as long as they have an impact and Change it up some and they should be fairly decent size updates if they are taking 2+ weeks also I get the patch 11 with focus on gameplay it's alot better than it use to be but throw some new shit in there take a chance give us something to play for and have fun with new toys shit I would be happy if they added a new melee weapon shit as long as its something new beating the hell out of someone with a wrench or something would be hilarious