NLanter95

Anyone else hate bridge campers?

I put them in the same category as the people that drive cars in the final circle. If you accept one you have to accept the other.

I’ve been in a team or duo before and my battle get dropped so I just do it fallujah style, head straight at their vehicle they are using as cover, kill myself and them just as a “**** YOU!!”

Only done that a couple times, if you don’t hit boost (and aren’t driving a Dacia) you can serpentine pretty well, it’s a good habit to use when crossing any bridge or restricted space road for that matter. 

Cover fire works good to sometimes, have you’re battle load up two 40 rd mags, the saw or the DP-28 and expect trouble when crossing. The moment any resistance is encountered have your battle just dump rounds down range in their direction. Got a couple of Dbnos like that not even able to aim, just suppressing fire.

Serpentine is the way to go though in solo. Be aggressive and run them over or make them move from being hit and them serpentine in unpredictable patterns. 

I love them.. try to do them all the time.. my squad and I had 21 kills all together just on a bridge camp. So much loot. Safe to say we pulled off the victory.. 

• Like 1

Not too hard to avoid to be honest. I always swerve my vehicle side to side going over any bridge now.

2 hours ago, Delboytrotter said:

Sounds like you are bottling out of confronting them.   To be honest - if you don't want to fight them they are easy to avoid, youtube is your friend if you struggle with this.

Lol I meant camping the bridge isn't a challenge. I am more than capable of fighting people on the bridge. It's just annoying

22 hours ago, BOSTONxDANGLER said:

Either avoid bridges or challenge them.

Its a chokepoint and a good strategy to get you greedy, loot happy kids coming from Mil Base lol

How am I a greedy loot happy his if I’m forced to the military base then? 🤔🤔🤔

I like to ramright into their vehicles, jump out and pull the pin on a grenade and watch the boom as I die 😈😈

Whats wrong with holding a bridge? I really don't get some of the shit people come to moan about. Have we never had any real life bridge based conflicts?

Some people seem to want the same game as we have now, just with...

no buildings to hold

no crashed planes to hide in

no bridges to troll

no tree's to hide behind

no rocks to use as cover

no bikes/jeeps/buggies to traverse the map

no water/seas/rivers

no boats

no RNG drops so everyone starts with same loadout

Sounds pish to me.

5 minutes ago, Fractured Life said:

Whats wrong with holding a bridge? I really don't get some of the shit people come to moan about. Have we never had any real life bridge based conflicts?

no buildings to hold

no bridges to troll

no tree's to hide behind

no rocks to use as cover

no water/seas/rivers

no boats

Sounds pish to me.

It's gotten to where everyone complains about every little thing in this game. I suck at it, but every time I die I can promise you it was my fault, ie me not shooting enough, can't aim, lag on my end. I take the blame and press onto the next game. In every game there is different methods to playing the game, the sniper, the rusher and the camper. Each take a certain level of skill even the camper. IT'S A GAME, enjoy it for what it is, or move on.

My squad got destroyed by bridge campers the other night.. they had the whole thing blocked and we were running from the blue.. no choice but to try and blast thru.. was an absolute fail.. two of us jumped out to try and fight, and died.. the third tried to reverse and blew up in the car.. great fun tho ;)

1 minute ago, OBNQXIOUS said:

Nope I like the challenge of getting by it

Last night my squad was playing and we went to the bridge to do a road block, coming from the island. Someone else had already set on up on the front side of the bridge. We killed those 4 and then killed 2 other squads that came across. We don't do it every game, but I think it's fun to do it.

LOL I despise bridge campers. But I don't come across them very often. 

HOWEVER, I was inadvertently bridge camping when someone who was intentionally bridge camping blew out my tires. I one shotted him with an SKS and went to loot. As I was looting, 2 more cars came on. I killed the first one (In a Buggy) the second one stopped and started shooting at me. A 3rd car came out of nowhere as I was behind the tireless buggy and WENT THOUGH THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I died, but I got a few kills out of it. Definitely don't like bridge camping, but this was almost necessary lol

It’s a great tactic. My complaint(with suggestion) is this. This past weekend my buddy and I were in a hurry to get to the circle so we had to take the bridge. A guy is in the prone between two vehicles lighting us up. I aimed the Jeep at the rear fender thinking I would move the vehicle and run the dude over. NOPE!! Vehicle was stopped dead in its tracks and the guy ended up blowing us up. Come on man. Apply some simple physics to the vehicles. Bridge ambushers almost always win the skirmish. If I’m at speed I should be able to move SOME objects with a bigger vehicle I.e. a car

I will admit I am a huge Bridge camper every night. My squad of almost every map drop by the bridges try to collect at least 1 dp-28, and if he circle permits we will do a no vehicle bridge troll. Turning cars into flames and having buggies flipping,  uaz exploding and rolling by is epic. We stack up the kills and great loot .  it's almost become a challenge nightly to see how many cars we can blow up. Don't hate the Bridge Troll just adapt and overcome we get taken off the bridge all the time .   don't know I see how so many people get upset about it happening we almost all do it out of spite now

4 hours ago, Fractured Life said:

no buildings to hold

no bridges to troll

no tree's to hide behind

no rocks to use as cover

no water/seas/rivers

no boats

Sounds pish to me.

Sounds like call of duty

24 minutes ago, Steel Raiyne said:

It’s a great tactic. My complaint(with suggestion) is this. This past weekend my buddy and I were in a hurry to get to the circle so we had to take the bridge. A guy is in the prone between two vehicles lighting us up. I aimed the Jeep at the rear fender thinking I would move the vehicle and run the dude over. NOPE!! Vehicle was stopped dead in its tracks and the guy ended up blowing us up. Come on man. Apply some simple physics to the vehicles. Bridge ambushers almost always win the skirmish. If I’m at speed I should be able to move SOME objects with a bigger vehicle I.e. a car

Im confused by the physics as well.  Sometime the vehicles can be moved, other times they stop dead in their tracks.  In my clip, if I didnt move, the burning wreckage and the car I was partially behind would have certainly killed me.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Joe Domiano/video/45850514