PUBG_FWG

NETWORK LAG DETECTED

System Specs

Graphics: Geforce GTX 970

CPU: AMD FX-6300

RAM: 16 GB

I'm running into my issue almost exclusively at the very beginning of EVERY match. I either hit the lag detected while in the plane and end up unable to drop near the rest of of my squad, or while I'm in freefall and end up unable to control where I end up. By the time it stops, I'm generally at a massive disadvantage starting out and get descimated by people I had no chance to know were even there because I couldn't see who else was dropping around me. I've never had connection problems before in the slightest. I never get this connection error at any other time during gameplay. However, having this 30 second stall at the most crucial point in the game where I can do absolutely nothing is a hinderance to me and my squad.

2 hours ago, Kitsune No Kitorou said:

System Specs

Graphics: Geforce GTX 970

CPU: AMD FX-6300

RAM: 16 GB

I'm running into my issue almost exclusively at the very beginning of EVERY match. I either hit the lag detected while in the plane and end up unable to drop near the rest of of my squad, or while I'm in freefall and end up unable to control where I end up. By the time it stops, I'm generally at a massive disadvantage starting out and get descimated by people I had no chance to know were even there because I couldn't see who else was dropping around me. I've never had connection problems before in the slightest. I never get this connection error at any other time during gameplay. However, having this 30 second stall at the most crucial point in the game where I can do absolutely nothing is a hinderance to me and my squad.

5951549e385e3_pubglocaltest.png.a4001a7d31ee4f3a7f93ec647442d5e8.png5951549fd707f_pubgnetworktest.png.f413cc45435552a8e100939828f839a0.png

Continue to get this constantly in a match. Interestingly since reconnect was added I can often quit and reconnect to the game, and assuming I'm not killed in between resume for a while with a perfectly good connection. Then at some point in the future it will lock up again. On a game where I hit the top 10, there are probably 1-2 disconnects.

Had cloudping.info open on my other monitor and ran it during one of the "network lag detected" moments. I was sub 100ms on everything in NA, and sub 50 for the West ones, no way that's enough to lock up the game. Feels like something is wrong with the high ping detection in game.