MedicWoolums

L/R Mouse buttons periodically don't work

Drothe14    2

I did the same thing. To fix it I pressed alt + enter which switches it to windowed mode and everything lined up properly. It was from within a game that I did so,  as on the menu it was still letting me ready up. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Drothe14 said:

I did the same thing. To fix it I pressed alt + enter which switches it to windowed mode and everything lined up properly. It was from within a game that I did so,  as on the menu it was still letting me ready up. Hope this helps. 

You're a god, thank you.

I believe my issue is completely resolved now. After getting my mouse lined up properly again I was able to mess with the resolution settings until I was able to do full screen without having the messed up pointer issue. Unfortunately I had to go down in resolution but the 2 games I have played since I experienced none of the issues I've been talking about on here.

I want to thank all of you who posted in here, appreciate the help. I can actually kill people with a kar98 now :) 

Caveman    0

Is there any news about fixing this I really enjoy the game but when I'm in a fire fight with a few people or zoomed in the a x4/x8 it's seems to be happening more since the last update it's really ruining the game for Me.

Drothe14    2

Glad you fixed it Medic. I still don't think we should have to sacrifice resolution to be able to play the game properly without an issue. Hopefully the Devs will still look into this and come up with a patch to eradicate the issue all together.

Caveman    0
On 2017-5-27 at 5:06 AM, MedicWoolums said:

Sounds like a similar but different issue. This doesn't work for me but I'm glad you fixed yours. I'll have to toy with the full screen settings next time I'm on.

Did you ever find a solution to this mines not as bad it's not when I'm punching but when I aim but like you said it stops when I look left which is bloody annoying when trying to shoot someone 

10 hours ago, Caveman said:

Did you ever find a solution to this mines not as bad it's not when I'm punching but when I aim but like you said it stops when I look left which is bloody annoying when trying to shoot someone 

noah741's fix on page 1 might be able to help you, I don't think you and I have the same problem.

This issue doesn't happen all the time but it does seem more likely when i have the 4x,8x scope.  its also happened when i'm in third person and i hold the RMB and when i press the LMB to fire, i get no response.  This is a common occurrence and even more likely when i try long range gun fights.  I've read that because i play on a laptop my performance is hindered but i don't think that its likely.  I'm running an i7 quad core processor w/32 gb of ram and have a GTX 1070.  I've also used Task Manager to stop the Corsair program that i have shortcut keybindings on and the problem persists.  I've checked for updates and also done a re-install.  This is a great game and would hate to have this problem persist. I'd appreciate any help or feedback.

• Like 1

Caveman    0

Hi guys I'm not sure if i got lucky of if I have found a fix I used to play on my 50inch tv thays when the mouse used to stick and buttons would randomly stop working..... however since my mate sold me his monitor which is ment for gaming it hasent done it and I have played a lot of games maybe I just got lucky or maybe this is a solution I'm not sure I hope it can help you guys 

Igo    5
On 18/05/2017 at 1:35 AM, MedicWoolums said:

Bug Description:
My left and right mouse buttons periodically do not work. The bug is not constant and unpredictable and typically disables my left and right mouse buttons for roughly 5 seconds (inconsistent durations). The mouse otherwise works fine, I can turn and do whatever I want. If I am zoomed in (right-clicked) when the bug strikes I cannot zoom out. It is not a lag as my clicks do not register later, they are simply void. This bug seems to happen mostly when I am attempting to kill other players, it has got me killed many times as my first or second shot will register and then there will be a period where I cannot shoot at all. I originally thought it was the mouse (despite it working perfect in other games) so I bought a new one, same issue. 

Date Seen:
Last time seen was today (5/17/17) however it has been an issue for me since day 1.

Server: 
Not on test server. Normal NA server.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I have bought a new mouse. I have made sure all drivers are up to date. I have made sure the game is up to date. I have disabled "enhanced pointer precision." I have toyed with numerous mouse settings.

Other Information:
Nothing I can do to work around as far as I can tell. I play on a very nice gaming laptop and I've tried using the mouse pad while the bug is active and it still does not appear to work.

Launch Options:
I haven't tried any command options.

System Specifications:
see attached

system ss.png

display ss.png

Having same issue here. 

To me it is not random. I found out it happens whenever I turn the character to left or right until it comes the animation of changing feet position. After this animation, game will just ignore left and right mouse clicks. So I can't shoot or enter/leave scope view for example. But Incan still look around using the mouse.  

Clicks get back to work after I have strafed left or right enough. This is why it seems random.

1 hour ago, Igo said:

Having same issue here. 

To me it is not random. I found out it happens whenever I turn the character to left or right until it comes the animation of changing feet position. After this animation, game will just ignore left and right mouse clicks. So I can't shoot or enter/leave scope view for example. But Incan still look around using the mouse.  

Clicks get back to work after I have strafed left or right enough. This is why it seems random.

Are you in windowed mode? If so try full screen

Igo    5
15 hours ago, MedicWoolums said:

Are you in windowed mode? If so try full screen

It worked for me. Tks a lot!

• Like 1