Sign in to follow this  
AmadayusL

Vehicle Idea 1& other great ideas. ((THESE QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED))

community POLL .. Lets give our devs some direction.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these additions would you like too see in the game. further down the road.

• Vehicle idea - a vehicles only game mode where you ride with someone as a gunner or driver and they have unlimited ammo but must reload last car wins.
    • NICE IDEA.- TURBO PROPELLED RACES..
    • MEGA- FLAME THROWER.. even if you kill your self..
    • COOL- DANCE EMOTES.
    • TRY HARD- A plane that can catch ppl with its wing..
    • DOPE-BOSS HEALTH
    • ULTRA-perks you can unlock after a certain amount of kills.
    • HAPPENING- CREATIVE AUTOMOBILES.. Like a flaming paint job BIG TRUCK you can run ppl over easily with..
    • GREAT-  A pair of gloves that grants you a mystery ability.. like lightning or fire.. or shadows from your hands..the item could be called player unknowns gloves

AmadayusL    0

Vehicle idea 1- a vehicles only game mode where you ride with someone as a gunner or driver and they have unlimited ammo last car wins.

NICE IDEA.- TURBO PROPELLED RACES..

MEGA- FLAME THROWER.. even if you kill your self..

COOL- DANCE EMOTES.

TRY HARD- A plane that can catch ppl with its wing..

DOPE-BOSS HEALTH

ULTRA-perks you can unlock after a certain amount of kills.

HAPPENING- CREATIVE AUTOMOBILES.. Like a flaming paint job BIG TRUCK you can run ppl over easily with..

GREAT-  A pair of gloves that grants you a mystery ability.. like lightning or fire.. or shadows from your hands..the item could be called player unknowns gloves

Ending notes.. idk what you awesome guys over at player unknowns are working on.. but we wouldn't mind a zombie mode or MEGA BEAST HUNT MODE  if you guys got it locked in the vault.. I praise you in this post You Masterful devs your game is lit and millions have and will enjoy playing it.. You guys can be great.. I know you can keep up the hard work on your Gem and may it be a true work of  art by the end.. you guys can do it. We're counting on you.

Much love and bless you guys

Sincerely, AmadayusL

Spen    128

Sorry, but i don't like any of these ideas.

2 hours ago, AmadayusL said:

follow by clicking on the name and being redirected.

will be posting better ideas and new polls regularly

will stream  next week..

follow and show some love PEACE

1 hour ago, AmadayusL said:

i'll be posting different ones later.. you can subscribe for more thoughts n gameplay and give aways.

Contribute Constructively

Keep your posts on-topic, both for the sub-forum and the thread in which you’re posting. Give feedback that can contribute to a conversation. Respect your fellow forum-goers, even when you disagree with them.

I don't know why you are responding to users like some kind of advertisement but keep your posts on topic.  

Sign in to follow this