JOK3R6

Your servers are absolute trash

The last two games have been horrendous with lag. First one I die to a vehicle running me over 10 feet to my left. The very next game I am in a vehicle, see a running player, go to run him over, push him 10 feet which spins me out and he proceeds to kill me in my stalled vehicle. Never have I ever had such a experience with servers such as these. Before you do anything else to the game, fix the servers! 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, JOK3R6 said:

The last two games have been horrendous with lag. First one I die to a vehicle running me over 10 feet to my left. The very next game I am in a vehicle, see a running player, go to run him over, push him 10 feet which spins me out and he proceeds to kill me in my stalled vehicle. Never have I ever had such a experience with servers such as these. Before you do anything else to the game, fix the servers! 

Welcome to the forums Joker6. Looks like you might need to take a brief pause from playing Battlegrounds. Patch concentrating on server performance is coming in July. So if you can't keep your temper in check and can't refrain from posting this type of rubbish I'd suggest that you perhaps play another game for a month and check back after July monthly patch. Take care! :)

Edited by Aiiiiiiiii
  • Like 1

@Aiiiiiiiii server performance and lag and the desync is being looked at in June and not July :) 

Just now, Nomad said:

@Aiiiiiiiii server performance and lag and the desync is being looked at in June and not July :) 

Ooops.. damn typos. My bad :)

Just now, Aiiiiiiiii said:

Ooops.. damn typos. My bad :)

No worries :) 

@JOK3R6 The server desync has been a well known problem, as well as been addressed numerous times before. The issue itself is with the core engine code, which is not something that takes a day to fix, but a lot of time and testing to get right. They are working hard on getting it fixed, in the mean time just play or take a break til it is fixed. 

"I also want to address server lag once again. The lag you experience on the servers is not due to the hardware or size of the server, nor does it have to do with the number of players online. It is due to a networking issue with the core engine code, and it is something we are working hard to resolve, but it is not a simple issue to fix, so it will take us some time. Please bear with us and we will get it fixed as soon as we can."

1 hour ago, Aiiiiiiiii said:

Welcome to the forums Joker6. Looks like you might need to take a brief pause from playing Battlegrounds. Patch concentrating on server performance is coming in July. So if you can't keep your temper in check and can't refrain from posting this type of rubbish I'd suggest that you perhaps play another game for a month and check back after July monthly patch. Take care! :)

Apparently its not a server problem is a issue with the engine code. Which is a worse case scenario, it may never get solved completely as it is rooted within the game. All gamers want is transparency from the devs of games they paid for. Taking a two week hiatus without communicating with the community about issues only a few weeks after the games release is disheartening.  

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, JOK3R6 said:

Taking a two week hiatus without communicating with the community about issues only a few weeks after the games release is disheartening.  

You must not have paid much attention then, they've done plenty of communicating.

Edited by Redronn

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

@JOK3R6 The server desync has been a well known problem, as well as been addressed numerous times before. The issue itself is with the core engine code, which is not something that takes a day to fix, but a lot of time and testing to get right. They are working hard on getting it fixed, in the mean time just play or take a break til it is fixed. 

"I also want to address server lag once again. The lag you experience on the servers is not due to the hardware or size of the server, nor does it have to do with the number of players online. It is due to a networking issue with the core engine code, and it is something we are working hard to resolve, but it is not a simple issue to fix, so it will take us some time. Please bear with us and we will get it fixed as soon as we can."

I honestly think two different things are happening cause the desync comes and goes. If it was just a straight engine coding it would happen all the time. Some games are really crappy and fix them self's, some go the whole game and others not at all.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JOK3R6 said:

Apparently its not a server problem is a issue with the engine code. Which is a worse case scenario, it may never get solved completely as it is rooted within the game. All gamers want is transparency from the devs of games they paid for. Taking a two week hiatus without communicating with the community about issues only a few weeks after the games release is disheartening.  

You paid for having access to play a game in development. To be part of the 'weeding out the issues' process and enjoy it while it's ironed out. Right? And what is this launch you're talking about? Have you read what Early Access is?

Early Access Game

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

-----

And here's some more info for you to dive into http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/

You have to be the same guy who's been constantly been on and on about the "transparency", communication and how the dev team is not entitled to take a breather because YOU paid for the game. If you've paid any attention, you know that there's a lot of information that the devs share almost every day. Just chill out. Play the game if you enjoy it. Don't play if you don't feel like it. Things are being addressed with or without your direct interaction. If you find bugs, report them. Help others if you can. If you have a good suggestion, give it a shot. But don't make these moronic threads where you vent out your frustration over a death in a round you just finished or what ever the cause was that got you so worked up :) Relax, everything that matters is fine.

Also this website is nice for keeping track of all public platforms they use to communicate :)  https://pubgdevtracker.com/

Edited by Aiiiiiiiii

H1Z1 started out similar to this, lag and desync but was resolved only near a year into being out. Hopefully they make the games response super snappy. 

I also want to address server lag once again. The lag you experience on the servers is not due to the hardware or size of the server, nor does it have to do with the number of players online. It is due to a networking issue with the core engine code, and it is something we are working hard to resolve, but it is not a simple issue to fix, so it will take us some time. Please bear with us and we will get it fixed as soon as we can.