Blackb1rd405

1st Pioneer Crate back in shop but my 700BP was not returned

This has not been really helpful to me and there is no one out there to come and help the people who are victims of this kinds of bugs and problems, i have not even played a game after this bug as i refuse to make myself work double the effort for what i have already done. I hope that this bug/problem can be fixed as soon as possible if not i have just wasted my money on a game that does not even care about customer feedbacks and services.

14 hours ago, Blackb1rd405 said:

This has not been really helpful to me and there is no one out there to come and help the people who are victims of this kinds of bugs and problems, i have not even played a game after this bug as i refuse to make myself work double the effort for what i have already done. I hope that this bug/problem can be fixed as soon as possible if not i have just wasted my money on a game that does not even care about customer feedbacks and services.

Hey Blackb1rd,
I'm sorry that you feel that way, please understand the game is in Early Access. This means there are issues that will be resolved over time. Currently, there are more pressing issues such as connectivity and crashing that are being the core focus of the team. The engineers are well aware of the leaderboards and the reward system not being perfect. I will bring the issue up again. Please hang in there and thank you for the feedback.