darrenmikey

NETWORK LAG DETECTED

It has been happening ever since I changed my Wifi from a Mifi to a Router Wifi. I use LAN connection. Every 20 minutes of playing I get NETWORK LAG DETECTED and it won't go away unless I quit the match and reconnect to the match again. This really pisses me off and I really want  to know how to fix this so I can play PUBG peacefully without having the thought of getting NETWORK LAG DETECTED.

Things I've Tried (which obviously doesn't work):
Restarting the router

Restarting the game

Reinstalling the game

Changed the DNS server to Google

Playing with Firewall turned off

Playing with Firewall turned on

Turned off Windows Defender

Try to play with and without the LAN cable

Changed the QoS type (off/WMM/SSID)

Restricting the use of others from excessive usage of the wifi

PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP I'M SO DESPERATE

if you have the perfect solution I will be very happy about this.

Thank you for reading my complain

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mekceg said:

Change internet provider if possible.

Perfect example of a useless suggestion to the problem at hand.

@darrenmikey

Are you able to test if this still happens when you are wired directly to the router?

11 минуту назад, Takarii сказал:

This was very rude. I have 5 internet service providers in my flat - not a problem for me and not useless at all.

Just now, Mekceg said:

This was very rude. I have 5 internet service providers in my flat - not a problem for me and not useless at all.

Think what you want, but your suggestion at a fix was no different to saying "buy a new computer" if the game crashes all the time.

@darrenmikey

Just realised i said router when i meant modem

On 4/5/2018 at 9:54 PM, Mekceg said:

Change internet provider if possible.

I don't know, the disconnecting only happens while playing PUBG. It's really good when I play other games like CSGO, and Rainbow Six Siege. Also my internet service provider is really really popular and one of the best in my country. 

23 hours ago, Takarii said:

@darrenmikey

Are you able to test if this still happens when you are wired directly to the router?

As I said in the things I've tried, I tested both wired and wireless connection and sadly, no differences. 

same with me a week ago. 100 mbps down 50 up <30ms ping on server closest to me. but it's kinda gone now. idk how

Posted (edited)

Please tell me if you know the solution, if you changed anything, it would be very helpful for me. And btw, how did you know the ping that you were having? @crotstunsun

Edited by darrenmikey

8 hours ago, darrenmikey said:

Please tell me if you know the solution, if you changed anything, it would be very helpful for me. And btw, how did you know the ping that you were having? @crotstunsun

I think I did change something on my Windows Defender setting. What kind of Os did you have? this method is only available for windows 10 1607 build

Windows Defender>App & Browser Control>Exploit Protection Settings> Control Flow guard to Off by default

Well not exactly the ping for pubg server tho, i just did a speedtest to the country that host pubg server. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, crotstunsun said:

I think I did change something on my Windows Defender setting. What kind of Os did you have? this method is only available for windows 10 1607 build

Windows Defender>App & Browser Control>Exploit Protection Settings> Control Flow guard to Off by default

Well not exactly the ping for pubg server tho, i just did a speedtest to the country that host pubg server. 

I've never heard that solution. I tried it and will update the result soon. Thank you in advance! 

Edited by darrenmikey

14 hours ago, crotstunsun said:

Oh yea just to be clear, do you turn the windows defender on or off? 

1 hour ago, darrenmikey said:

Oh yea just to be clear, do you turn the windows defender on or off? 

i remember i had turned it off before

20 hours ago, crotstunsun said:

i remember i had turned it off

@crotstunsun i tried what you did and it didnt really work :(