C10MAFIA

Someone wearing clothes no available on xbox

Is it possible to get a red plad shirt and purple slacks on xbox because we were playing squads and i killed 4 guys and there was one last dude from a different squad and he killed me and one other guy in our squad with a aimbot and he had a red plad shirt and purple slacks

20180405_233519.jpg

• RIP 3

I spotted someone with the purple slacks last night.

Posted (edited)

You can view all available items in crates by pressing back/select once you have bought one and yes the lumbejack shirt is there. In a few different tartan patterns I believe

Edited by StillPan G

>everyone who kills me is a aimbotting, final circle bushwookie, grenade exploiting, clothing hacking SOB.
Typically when encountered they will unironically say things like

>muh FPS

and

>muh ubisoft

On 4/6/2018 at 4:03 PM, C10MAFIA said:

Is it possible to get a red plad shirt and purple slacks on xbox because we were playing squads and i killed 4 guys and there was one last dude from a different squad and he killed me and one other guy in our squad with a aimbot and he had a red plad shirt and purple slacks

20180405_233519.jpg

Yup it's available for Xbox and no you can not have an aimbot on Xbox. The Xbox one system has not been hacked yet.

On 06/04/2018 at 1:03 AM, C10MAFIA said:

20180405_233519.jpg

No such thing as aimbot on Xbox.

Could be a m&k user, but not aimbot.

They're in the Survivor Crate. Here's a couple links to show off these:

red checkered shirt: https://skin-tracker.com/pubg/skin?id=75

purple pants: https://skin-tracker.com/pubg/skin?id=77

I got my hands on the floral shirt and blue cargo pants over the last couple weeks. I really like them and I hope I can get a checkered shirt too, I really like the white checkered version too.

Think we've all confirmed they're available on Xbox. Case closed.

I got some funky looking Han Solo-esque trousers in a crate last night. I've seen some of the prices the PC players will pay for wardrobes on steam and other market places, mental is not the word.

On 2018-04-06 at 4:03 AM, C10MAFIA said:

20180405_233519.jpg

I have that shirt. I'm on xbox. Definitely available on that platform. :)