PUBG_Hawkinz

Your feedback is needed on safezone and bluezone balancing!

I prefer the idea of Slower, yet stronger Blue overall. Let folks grab the weapons, armor,  meds, and a possible vehicle, and allow more PvE and PvP; not RNG as the primary focus. I applaud the tests for dynamic weather and Red Zone tweaks for PvE, and wanting to encourage folks to move instead of camping in the Blue. That said, one type of gameplay style should not be forced on the entire community over another. Personally have little to no Run & Gun skills, but have been having a lot of fun learning to coop on Teams, stealth, and play in my own way. 

I have never had any problem with any of the first circles. Either the ''new'', faster circles or the way it is now. Yes in the rolled back update, the circles were fast. But what people forget imo, is that these circles hardly did any damage. So even though you were in the blue, you could just pop an energy drink and you'd be fine. (mostly) Yes priority was finding a vehicle, but this is exactly the same in the current circles. My point is. Early game is fine i guess.

Anyway. My issue is with the current circles in the end game. With the rolled back update circles, you had time to engage people in tactical play. I've even had engagements WHILE the circle was moving, and i still had time to move from cover to cover. The way it is now, it's just hoping the circle will fall on you, and either shoot everyone who has to move, because they have to run like an idiot, or the circle will be on the opposite side, and i have to run like an idiot and hope no one spots me. Because right now if someone spots you in that situation. You have the option to find cover and die to blue. Or run and get shot. Maybe even win the engagement, and still die because the blue has caught up and you can't outrun it. 

So PLEASE. Make the end game so that you don't have to rely on luck. End game was SO enjoyable with the rolled back update circles

The 2nd zone being available for only about a minute kinda sucks. You can't really play an edge of the first circle and try to keep people out (at least in squads), you've gotta rotate so quickly you don't have time to play out a fight. The second circle moves so far that you've basically gotta be on the move almost as soon as you see it appear.

see: ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher

In order to cater for more than one play style of the game my suggestion is to leave circles as they are and not to change them. Today there are a number of ways to play the game and each game is filled with people who play the game differently, some drop at hot zones grab a gun and start fighting and they enjoy the COD side of the game, others aim for the edge of the map, loot and play the circles and go for a more stealthy approach and others end up somewhere in between those play-styles. And most players adjust their play styles to match their skills.

Leaving the blue-zone the way it is allows for all these play styles to play together in one game. Changing the blue zone to cater for only one of the groups seems to be counterproductive as you risk losing part of the player base. It seems to me that the development team might be to easily swayed by those who shout the loudest, don't forget that there are groups not asking for changes because we are actually fine with the game the way it is. We bought the game, we're still playing the game, we don't need it to change as you got it right in the first place.

I am not very good at the game, I camp, I play as "tactical" as I possibly can, I get a win once every blue moon and when I do I punch the air because it is a small achievement. If it ain't broke don't fix it.... (Especially just because some streamers/snowflakes can't wait 2 minutes).

I really liked to new bluezone and especially in the Savage the new dynamic bluezone that was dependent on how many players were alive. The first circle should be kinda untouched, but all the next zones should be coming way more faster. Because the midgames are very often super boring. Hopefully the new bluezone will deploy quickly.

New Weapon Balance patch is refreshing

But still, Bluehole pls hurry up with circel changes or even midgame action

its so annoying driving around and nothing happens

I wouldnt mind it if the timing between bluezones were shorter at the later stages, but the zone contracted at a pace where you could outrun it on foot.

I personally like the blue being strong at the end of the game..

I've spent the last half hour working my way there so I can take out whomever i share the final circle with or die trying. 

It's what happens inside the circle that matters in the end so if you're in the blue you die . 

I think it should start slow and work it's way up as the game Progress's 

Or maybe this could be another option for game types ... A type for the slow players and a type for the faster paced crowd ?

Posted (edited)

currently I saw the zone times at 430 for the first, 250 for the 2nd?  these seem very long for early zones 350 seconds would be fine for first zone. 200 - 250 is maybe ok, didn't see any others cant play properly since the last patch. What else have I missed, I barely play this game anymore because the devs are not fixing bugs and problems and settings.  Rip pubg

Edited by September_90

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, G13Homi said:

DO you read the forums at all @PUBG_Hawkinz .

NO!

Even all these Comments wont be fully read!

last 2 circles are too fast, you cant run and have a gun fight, it ruins the game imo