Agarbagegamer

Where do I aim?

Seriously where the **** do I aim? It's not center mass, it's not the head, it's not to the left, right crotch area. Where do I aim in this dam game?

I can only tell you where I aim.  All the places mentioned above, but weirdly, ALL my shots seem to go over the head, at the ground, to the right or the left.  Once I was hit by friendly fire, but I was playing soloO.o

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Apache44Spark said:

You have to say car ramrod while you are shooting. This helps me.

Is that you Farva?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mustillo said:

Useless forum replies as usual. Check this link out man, will show how much damage per body part and armor type.

https://www.futuregamereleases.com/pubg-weapon-damage-charts-body-vs-headshot-limb-utility/

It's not the damage it's the fact that I I never hit anyone there is never any blood splatter from bullet impact. When I play in duos or squads I see my team mates get blood spaltter on but never when I shoot.

This isn't COD where you aim right at their body no matter how fast they are moving or how far away they are lol you have to account for how fast they are moving and lead them, and also account for how far away they are and compensate for bullet drop

On 13/04/2018 at 7:23 AM, Agarbagegamer said:

Seriously where the **** do I aim? It's not center mass, it's not the head, it's not to the left, right crotch area. Where do I aim in this dam game?

Aim for their big toe mate.