11 minutes ago, fobyac said:

Used to be on the 360 everyone seemed to chat, not so the one. True you would get the occasional berk but the silence on the one is weird. 

I think because they game is so popular, you have a much broader audience, many without mics.  Some can't chat (waking up kids), some have mics that just deliver static and buzz that annoys people so they leave it off.

The lack of support for a standard USB headset on xbox one is atrocious design.

Just now, Greggy said:

I think because they game is so popular, you have a much broader audience, many without mics.  Some can't chat (waking up kids), some have mics that just deliver static and buzz that annoys people so they leave it off.

The lack of support for a standard USB headset on xbox one is atrocious design.

Aye, there's a lot that they could have done better with the hardware.

Still, turtle beach do a serviceable headset, Recon 50x, about £30. 

I find that most people tend to be in a party though rather than game chat. Makes sense in duos and squads with your mates but makes it hard for joining a random squad.

4 hours ago, Theisman said:

The time scale isn't sufficient to say if it's dying or not. No game continues to increase its player base month on month there are always peaks and lows after the initial surge of interest. 

It's the next few months to see if it levels off, increases or decreases, which will give you a more accurate idea of the state of the game

I didn’t say it was dying, only player count was on the decline PC wise. It still has a significant amount more playing than any other game.

3 minutes ago, fobyac said:

Still, turtle beach do a serviceable headset, Recon 50x, about £30. 

It connects using 3.5mm tp the controller, so that is common to deliver static/buzz (all the headsets I bought do, seems to be a power issue).  The only thing that worked for me was a USB streamer mike that plugs as USB.  But that brought other issues since it is so sensitive.  I guess if I shelled out and bought 

https://shop.turtlebeach.com/us/stealth-420x

that would work for me.

Just now, Greggy said:

It connects using 3.5mm tp the controller, so that is common to deliver static/buzz (all the headsets I bought do, seems to be a power issue).  The only thing that worked for me was a USB streamer mike that plugs as USB.  But that brought other issues since it is so sensitive.  I guess if I shelled out and bought 

https://shop.turtlebeach.com/us/stealth-420x

that would work for me.

I never had any buzz from mine, I think the only thing poor about them is the build quality but that's totally in relation to my son either sitting on them or being heavy handed, (managed to break the jack and left part of in the controller. Was interesting breaking that down to repair it though)

Used to get buzz on my old triton's on the PC but that was a mains hum. £5 in line filter sorted that out. 

2 hours ago, AGlasgowThing said:

For how many issues the game has in this state. Still one of the best £30 I've ever spent. 

Totally agree best money Ive spent on a video game since socom 2 - I've played this non stop since I bought it, got FC5, awesome AAA title, played it for 4 days beat it came back to PUBG.

However we do need a couple of new maps, new guns and a significantly better reward system

4 hours ago, MachineGunEli said:

I wish we could see player count on xbox.I'm sure this game has lost a giant portion of its player base over the past few weeks.

No doubt.

2 hours ago, Nervusbreakdown said:

Let me give you a little information about a game that is called Conan Exiles. I got this game when it first came out @$20. This still a game preview and it's about to graduate in May release.

When that game first came out it was a hot mess and unplayable. Pubg was a better shape then Conan. As time went on the game was going through changes and updates. Last night I had a 45 gig update and this game was completely different from what it was when it first came out.

That game feels so much better, plays much better. You know why? Because of the FEED BACK! This is what preview program suppose to be, you commit to a unfinished, still in progress, buggy, glitchy AF.

So before you go put bashing (which sometimes I do which I shouldn't) we should let them do their work and just give FEED BACKS!

Be patient, please.

The problem is that BH tends to listen to the cry babies instead of making the game better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Copey said:

almost 30% of players in 2 months is a few?

That’s not 30% math whiz.

2,738,809 is 18% of 3,236,027.

Go back to school instead of sitting around whining about video games all day.  You CLEARLY have better things to do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wrathofB said:

I didn’t say it was dying, only player count was on the decline PC wise. It still has a significant amount more playing than any other game.

Didn't mean to imply you did, was more addressing in general. Should have deleted your comments and just used the image but was in a rush when I did that.

8 hours ago, Theisman said:

And you have facts and figures to back up this dying claim showing the decrease in player base do you ?

Ha ha ha ha ha, proof.

There isn't any. Unless you count speculation based solely on their own perspective "proof."

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, XeroSum said:

Go back to school instead of sitting around whining about video games all day.  You CLEARLY have better things to do.

That's a very upset reply, did I poke fun about your precious little game? Is everything OK at home? 

Maybe take a second look under the AVG players figures before you make yourself look a little bit silly mate. 

And also, 2,738,809 would be 82% of 3,236,027. 

Edited by Copey

7 hours ago, Copey said:

almost 30% of players in 2 months is a few?

Im guessing math class was not your strong point LOL

• Confused 1

Meh, I don't crash anymore unless I'm near Yasnaya and the circle is landing there in late game. 

Otherwise, only the late rendering is an issue for me (Xbox One S) and even still it's not terrible. In comparison to opening day, good lord, you can't compare. It's worlds away from what it once was. 

But I can agree that it seems there are resources that could be better applied to other parts. People say Miramar is a waste of time, but since they're updating the shit for Grass, I assume Miramar will be a test to them to see if the grass was a huge factor in shitty gameplay. There's alot going on with the grass in every area of erangel, so it has to be taking a good chunk of processing power to handle it.

But also having two maps will hopefully help if they're splitting the maps between servers (If they can even do that, I have no idea)

16 minutes ago, Andler2008 said:

But also having two maps will hopefully help if they're splitting the maps between servers

Nico from Xbox confirmed that running both maps will allow them to test out client and server optimizations before bringing them over to live servers.

1 hora atrás, Copey disse:

That's a very upset reply, did I poke fun about your precious little game? Is everything OK at home? 

Maybe take a second look under the AVG players figures before you make yourself look a little bit silly mate. 

Oh!!! Burn!!!!!

I have started game after game and the lobby is full within seconds. No problem. It's been absolutely consistent since release.

The OP should understand that all games' populations peak and then fall. As long as you can get a game in a reasonable time, there is no problem. Stop freaking out over stats.

9 hours ago, Buffdiver said:

Console players have too much expectation surrounding pre release previews or alpha/betas.

They just dont know it seems. too used to getting fully polished releases from launch, even when there are still a million bugs and a day one patch (I'm looking at YOU Bethesda).

12 hours ago, Shwaberry said:

The reason why it's true is because of the lack of effort put out by the devs. They don't seem care about console even though they're making more money off console players. The game is so broken that hardly anyone wants to play, rewards for actually playing are atrocious, updates come out slow and break the game more than fix it. I don't know why ppl are still even playing it, I mean who wants to play a game that wasn't even worth $5 let alone $30... player unknown/blue hole if you know what's good for you you'll pull your head out your (bad word) and actually put real effort into how the game functions and adding new content.

I feel like I've got more than $30 worth of entertainment and am extremely satisfied with my purchase! It's unfortunate that it didn't meet your specific requirements, and cater to your fragile personal feelings. Maybe you should go back to minecraft, or what ever game fits your stringent gaming needs and please leave us satisfied owners of pubg alone.........bye

4 hours ago, Copey said:

Sorry, I meant it’s an 18% decline.

If you use a little common sense, you could have bridged the gap by using context of the quoted post. 

Why can't anyone give constructive feedback. People been making hate posts like these for a long time now. It doesn't help. I enjoy the game. Yeah, it can be buggy at some points, but, my arguement still stays the same. Compare the game now to day one and they are basically different games. They have made progress, although it may not be the progress you expected, but, it is still progress.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, XeroSum said:

Lol, calls someone out for bad math, doesn't even know that it's actually around 85%.

Next time, math whiz, make sure your shit is right before trying to correct someone else.

Subtract the first number from the second number and what you have left is roughly 18%, which I hope is what you meant to say.......

Edited by Rock1obsta
  • Like 1

Lol they’re working on a major update release while still trying to keep us happy with bug patches. Test servers clients started downloading today. This next major update will fix a lot of our problems. Have some patience plzzzzz