LeDId

Frag makes no sound

Hi! In the recent play sessions, me and a friend had experienced the same bug. We were both in a house waiting for the guy upstairs to show up and we both explosed without earing any rollong or dropping sound of the grenade. This happend one more time in a close range fight. We have different PC and headphones so let me know if you need a DxDiag or something else. Keep on the good work guys!

7 hours ago, LeDId said:

Hi! In the recent play sessions, me and a friend had experienced the same bug. We were both in a house waiting for the guy upstairs to show up and we both explosed without earing any rollong or dropping sound of the grenade. This happend one more time in a close range fight. We have different PC and headphones so let me know if you need a DxDiag or something else. Keep on the good work guys!

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

• Like 1

right sorry : 

Bug Description:
We were both in a house waiting for the guy upstairs to show up and we both explosed without earing any rollong or dropping sound of the grenade.

Date Seen:

last week

Server: 

Regular server

Troubleshooting Attempted:

Nothing I think I could do...

Launch Options:

None

1.JPG

2.JPG