Sign in to follow this  
Moyx

Sniper impact vision, reload remake, binoculars for distance mesurement

Hey, I'm a big fan of sniper rifles in any game and in PUBG snipes are very powerful. I have some suggestions for future development of sniper kit.

• Binoculars - New item for looking at distance, possible zooming + distance measurement. Since there are adjustable nul distances on scopes, I would like to have some mean of measurement for distance between me and the target. As a sniper, you always want - in ideal way - hit the headshot, which can be kinda tricky if you put you scope for 200m or 400m but you are not sure.
  • Sniper rifle reload remake - My main problem when shooting at high distance with 8x scope is: I zoom at target, I guess distance to the target, I adjust my rifle for that distance, I am on head and I shoot. Just after the shooting, you unzoom your scope and start reloading immediately so you cant see the impact of your bullet by your scope. So you dont even know if you hit, or miss by what distance which is really stupid. I Suggest an easy fix for this problem: After shooting, reload will happen just after player unzoom his weapon which allows him to see the impact of bullet and then he can reload and shoot again with adjusted scope aiming by previous shot.

Well, that's all of my suggestions. PUBG is an awesome game and I'm really happy to be in this community, able to make suggestions to improve the game :)

See you in the Battleground!

Moyx

13 hours ago, Philadelphia Collins said:

I would like to see some binoculars/range finder.

Hold left click when you shoot and you will stay zoomed until you let go.

Wow thank you about left click holding :o) solving half of my problems! You're awesome! Now HYPE FOR BINOCULARS!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this